LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Arctic Tacoma build goes to south pole!

Old 12-15-2011, 05:39 PM   #21
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
When people ask me why I have a Taco, I tell them about the top gear hilux and the north pole hilux and this.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #22
tacoma-king has a spectacular aura abouttacoma-king has a spectacular aura about

tacoma-king's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RadiantRed View Post
i cant believe upgrading the lower control arms was not part of the retrofit.. really?
its vary vary rare for that arm to brake even stock ones. been off road a lot and seen a lot of shit brake and arms are almost never one of the parts that break
Old 12-16-2011, 11:54 AM   #23
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma-king View Post
its vary vary rare for that arm to brake even stock ones. been off road a lot and seen a lot of shit brake and arms are almost never one of the parts that break
i see where your coming from, but at the same time. running those 44" tires hitting snow drifts at speed must put a huge amount of force on those arms. I guess my confusion is coming from the fact that they seemed to have put so much work into reworking the entire rear suspension and then just leaving the stock LCAs up front. DId they replace the UCAs? I didnt notice any shots on that to tell.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:25 PM   #25
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Shoulda used a 1st gen.
I they would have done that, they would have been replacing CV's every 5 miles
Old 12-16-2011, 02:07 PM   #26
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
I they would have done that, they would have been replacing CV's every 5 miles
I think he was thinking SAS too
Old 12-16-2011, 02:09 PM   #27
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RadiantRed View Post
i see where your coming from, but at the same time. running those 44" tires hitting snow drifts at speed must put a huge amount of force on those arms. I guess my confusion is coming from the fact that they seemed to have put so much work into reworking the entire rear suspension and then just leaving the stock LCAs up front. DId they replace the UCAs? I didnt notice any shots on that to tell.
Yes, and dont forget about the temperatures too! What was he saying... -40 celisus or something?
Old 12-16-2011, 02:11 PM   #28
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

2nd gens have more of an issue with it than 1st gens. 1st gens have the ball joint problem instead.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:15 PM   #29
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
That's sick!
Old 12-16-2011, 02:57 PM   #30
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
They should of been running a TC UCA and LCA combo and they would of never had a breakdown.

Quote:

I have seen a few guys from forums blow out the stock ones. Pretty sure this one cracked on pavement.

When I was talking to people about info for LCA BJ and bushing replacement I was told to thoroughly inspect the tubes and welds before rebuilding them.......thanks Roger
Old 12-16-2011, 06:31 PM   #31
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
I like that exhaust sound and the roofrack. Any links to specs on the exhaust. I'm sure the rack is a custom job, but anyone know of any similar ones?
Old 12-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #33
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
I was talking IFS to IFS.
Lol as was I. Cv's are strong on 1st gens, I never blew one in 3 years. Its called controllable wheel spin, also know as the throttle.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:32 AM   #34
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
A number of my friends have 1st gens and have been through some very difficult obstacles and have broke a number of CV's. It has nothing to do with wheel spin. In fact they have become quite experts in changing them in under 45 minutes in the trail. The 2nd Gen CV's are WAY stronger. I've been through some very difficult obstacles and had the front locked and never broke one.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:43 AM   #35
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
I love Artic trucks... I kinda wish they left this looking more like a Tacoma though... doesn't look anything like a Tacoma anymore to me.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #36
MarioAB
TXprotrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
TXprotrd's Tacoma Gallery

more videos please..
Old 12-17-2011, 09:17 AM   #38
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
yotas go all over the place

hilux in the north pole
taco in the south pole

Here is a link to the "Hilux in the North Pole" thread (for the noobs!)

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/118224-toyota-hilux-makes-north-pole.html
Old 12-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #39
MarioAB
TXprotrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
TXprotrd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JstreetS View Post
Here is a link to the "Hilux in the North Pole" thread (for the noobs!)

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...orth-pole.html

Did you notice on the first clip at minute 1:04 you can see a face on the ice on the right side....
Old 12-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #40
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
that first video reminds me of this

http://youtu.be/s94UNNBzZu4