Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Rail X Ranch Road near Tucson, AZ

Old 12-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Rail X Ranch Road near Tucson, AZ

Cliff told me about this place so I went exploring. Really fun little power line road. Enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/34308485

I only got three clips because each time I had to film I had to stop, get out, set up camera, record, get back in truck, drive back out of frame, drive through the section, stop, get out, pack up camera, and drive on. It got real old after three clips so that's all I got.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man I'm going to have to check this out next time I'm in Tucson
Old 12-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
My old neck of the woods, er desert. I grew up pretty close to that area.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
what LED flasher is that on the front?
Old 12-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

speedtech lights TD-6
https://speedtechlights.com/product_...catid=1&id=209

Old 05-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
does the led flasher in the front actually give off any usable light or is it just a warning beacon?
from another thread I posted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
On 1 second exposure:
No Lights:

Take down lights only:

Head Lights Only (Low Beam):

All Lights On:
Old 05-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a fun road! I used to ride my dirt bike up & down it many weekends.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
wow im gonna have to grab some of those things!!!!
I never drive with only those things on, they dont have much distance, but if Im driving from camp to the porta-potty then I'd have just these on.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #11
jones13 is on a distinguished road
Name: jones
jones13's Tacoma Gallery
that's an nice pics and with super clarity i like it lol good to see it.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #12
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I never drive with only those things on, they dont have much distance, but if Im driving from camp to the porta-potty then I'd have just these on.
so those would prolly work well as a close-range flood light?
Old 05-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #13
seancanterbury will become famous soon enough

seancanterbury's Tacoma Gallery
There's some pretty good technical stuff out there as well.