Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Best Commercial ever

Old 01-18-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Best Commercial ever

I am sure this is a repost but I think people that havn't seen it, need to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2_ueohYRhU
Old 01-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #2
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
Fuggin love that one. Toyota needs to do some more awesomely funny commercials. You see the loc ness monster one.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I like the one where they push the truck over the cliff
Old 01-18-2012, 02:47 PM   #5
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
One of these days a Tacoma is gonna hit Chuck Norris. The resulting explosion would set off the next mass extinction event on earth.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #6
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
One of these days a Tacoma is gonna hit Chuck Norris. The resulting explosion would set off the next mass extinction event on earth.
That's what happens when an unstoppable force hits an immovable object
Old 01-19-2012, 12:20 AM   #8
80s toysport will become famous soon enough80s toysport will become famous soon enough
Name: Nikolai (Nik)
80s toysport's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, i love that commercial.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:36 AM   #9
commando is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
commando's Tacoma Gallery
These are 3 of my all time favorites. (Sorry, former VW guy...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=U0CfSvB_ei8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=967Cf7Udph4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Z68...eature=related

Oh, SNAP!
Old 01-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #11
08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough

EMS:
Name: Dave
08bluetacoma's Tacoma Gallery
some of the australian/new zealand commercials for the hilux are pretty funny too