Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

***Jan Gorman Meet Official Vid***

Old 01-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #43
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
Haha that's why I brought two coolers this time one for food and the other for beer
classic to bad he didnt come and mike :./
Old 01-25-2012, 07:29 AM   #44
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, myy little 5 lugger, 13 year old son & I greatly apprecyate the props. It was a great day. I now have BAMF stuck in my mind. Really looking forward to adding to my truck now. Since the Gorman run was a test to let me know what the truck was capable of & what I needed to do to it, I obviously don't need to do much to it.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #45
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve J View Post
Thanks guys, myy little 5 lugger, 13 year old son & I greatly apprecyate the props. It was a great day. I now have BAMF stuck in my mind. Really looking forward to adding to my truck now. Since the Gorman run was a test to let me know what the truck was capable of & what I needed to do to it, I obviously don't need to do much to it.
More ground clearance maybe
Old 01-25-2012, 10:24 AM   #46
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM   #47
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #48
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Pretty much.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #50
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pretty much. he was rallying up everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
Pretty much Bamfing everything
Lmao
Quote:
X2 then you'll be do a lot less belly flopping in the taco lol
Old 01-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #51
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
The belly flop sucked, but no damage. LOL
Old 01-25-2012, 02:43 PM   #53
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Nope. Got to say that the new Tacomas have quite a bit of head room. I am 6'2" & still had plenty of space.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #56
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
i would kill for trails like that here
X2
Old 01-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #57
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would kill for trails like that here
That's a nice truck for the flat lands of Florida
Old 01-25-2012, 03:25 PM   #59
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we got a few areas of straight sugar sand strips and decent amount of trails just nothing like that
Just messing with you. Been to Florida before & was wondering what kind of wheeling could be done there. Went from Orlando down to the keys then to Daytona then Tampa Bay & back down to Hollywood. Lot of driving & at one point while in the keys, I thought I could see all the way to the North end of Florida. LOL
Old 01-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #60
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve J View Post
Just messing with you. Been to Florida before & was wondering what kind of wheeling could be done there. Went from Orlando down to the keys then to Daytona then Tampa Bay & back down to Hollywood. Lot of driving & at one point while in the keys, I thought I could see all the way to the North end of Florida. LOL
lol there is a rock crawling place in ocala and trails in ocala alot of mud holes and alot of sugar sand not many hills