Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

***Jan Gorman Meet Official Vid***

Old 01-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #81
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R o C C o 5 7 View Post
Is anyone going to Gorman tommorrow?And if so what time?
I'd love to but got to work
Old 01-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #82
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Gots to do what you gots to do my brotha!!!Either way have a kick ass day!!!!!
Old 01-28-2012, 03:42 AM   #84
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve J View Post
Thanks Quaker, Had to represent for the 5 luggers out there. My little 5 lugger rocked it out there
There was a little jaw-dropping when I watched your 5 lugger push itself around that corner on one rear wheel. That is epic. Hanging with the big boys a little! (if even you got to rally it a bit)

Even one more reason to hate Central Ohio.. nowhere to fuckin' wheel...at all. Ya'll do it like it's a daily fuckin' picnic.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #85
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
There was a little jaw-dropping when I watched your 5 lugger push itself around that corner on one rear wheel. That is epic. Hanging with the big boys a little! (if even you got to rally it a bit)

Even one more reason to hate Central Ohio.. nowhere to fuckin' wheel...at all. Ya'll do it like it's a daily fuckin' picnic.
LOL Quaker....Out here it is a picnic thing. It was a bit of a ralley here & there to get my truck to keep up with the big boys but it was fun. That & the whole shock & awe affect my little 5 lugger was putting out.