Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

***Jan Gorman Meet Official Vid***

Old 01-23-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
***Jan Gorman Meet Official Vid***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeBVU...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-23-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Watch in HD and good speakers are recommended
Old 01-23-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! Awesome work Harmin! BAMF lol
Old 01-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #4

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
WOW! Awesome work Harmin! BAMF lol
Thanks Bro
Old 01-23-2012, 01:14 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Love it!!!!!!!

That video is full of swagger...not to mention BAMFness!
Old 01-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #7

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, glad you like it.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:56 AM   #9
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Dood, I love this video!

Especially the parts where Jon's going through his motor and where everyone's getting 3-wheeled around that crazy berm!

I see the method to your madness and it was worth the wait!
Old 01-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #10

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFF BILL View Post
Dood, I love this video!

Especially the parts where Jon's going through his motor and where everyone's getting 3-wheeled around that crazy berm!

I see the method to your madness and it was worth the wait!
Thanks Will, Funny thing is I only used about 3 seconds of the hours of footage I had from our first few runs
Old 01-23-2012, 09:03 AM   #11
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Thanks Will, Funny thing is I only used about 3 seconds of the hours of footage I had from our first few runs
I saw that! you funny guy, you... you put that in to show how well work as a team right?
Old 01-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #12

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFF BILL View Post
I saw that! you funny guy, you... you put that in to show how well work as a team right?

Yeeahhhhh.......that is exactly what I was trying to get across

Old 01-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #13
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Nice vid.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #15
BIGBADJON22 is on a distinguished road

Name: jonathan
BIGBADJON22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
that was a BAMF video!!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #17

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve J View Post
Nice vid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
BAMFFF nice video
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBADJON22 View Post
that was a BAMF video!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
SICK vid.
Thank you all, thank you very much.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #18
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Nice vid .
Old 01-23-2012, 12:32 PM   #19
NOCENTS is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
NOCENTS's Tacoma Gallery
Great video!!!! I wish I would have known about the meet I woulod have gone.
Looks like you guys had a blast!!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #20

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOCENTS View Post
Great video!!!! I wish I would have known about the meet I woulod have gone.
Looks like you guys had a blast!!!!

There will be more meets in the future, just look out for them in the South Cali subforum. Welcome to TW by the way!