Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Funny Voice

Old 12-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Funny Voice

This is a video of frontier pathetically trying to do donuts but what is funny about the video is the person holding the camera, Turn you speakers up load so you can hear the voice. You may think its not funny but me and my brother couldnt stop laughing.
The funny quotes in the video incase you couldnt hear them were "Oh you butthole, hit me with dirt" and "I wish my truck threw dirt"

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...wCamera238.flv
Old 12-02-2008, 08:29 PM   #2
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery
MY ROTO tiller sounds more manly than that.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:31 PM   #3
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i know, what a piece of junk that frontier is
Old 12-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

He is doing his donuts wrong. Maybe I should show him.

Butthole.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:36 PM   #5
haha, im pretty sure a little tractor lawn mower can perform better donuts
Old 12-02-2008, 08:38 PM   #6
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery
mine can... it has 19 horses.

thats right. im sexy... peep my ride and all that...
Old 12-02-2008, 08:39 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinalink View Post
mine can... It has 19 horses.

Thats right. Im sexy... Peep my ride and all that...
haha
Old 12-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
it sounded like Beavis
Old 12-02-2008, 08:52 PM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Don't wanna start a Frontier vs. Taco debate, but I like the Frontier.

That video sucked though. Donuts suck too, especially shitty ones.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:54 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Don't wanna start a Frontier vs. Taco debate, but I like the Frontier.

That video sucked though. Donuts suck too, especially shitty ones.
Yeah it does suck, the only reason why i posted it is because of the funny guy talking in the backround, and why do u like the frontier soo much