Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

tacoma win!!!

Old 03-07-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
80s toysport will become famous soon enough80s toysport will become famous soon enough
Name: Nikolai (Nik)
80s toysport's Tacoma Gallery
tacoma win!!!

Watch till the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsEs...e_gdata_player
Old 03-07-2012, 11:09 PM   #2
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
tacoma. for the win!
Old 03-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Taco escapes the jaws of the fat truck behind him
Old 03-08-2012, 12:54 PM   #4
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
like a boss haha
Old 03-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
And that is why I drive a Tacoma. When the shit goes down my truck will get me out of it!
Old 03-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #6
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
That seemed like a long ass Tacoma commercial
Old 03-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 03-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #8
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
its such a slow process watching them slip, but I catch myself going 'oh oh oh, don't hit the taco!".. pretty sweet video..
Old 03-08-2012, 11:09 PM   #9
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
And that is why I drive a Tacoma. When the shit goes down my truck will get me out of it!
dude that all comes down to driver skill. dont think that just because your truck has a tacoma badge on it you are now safe from the elements and all dangers on the road. The truck only does what you tell it, and wont get you out of anything if you dont know what you are doing. sorry if you were just praising the truck because you like it and were kidding/joking around, but i cant tell and it just seems like people that say "well, its snowing and i just turned this knob to 4wd, so i can go back to driving normally now like i would if it was 70 and sunny"

edit: i see you live in a place...with snow. so you were probably exaggerating and just giving general praise to the beloved tacoma
Old 03-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #10
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
dude that all comes down to driver skill. dont think that just because your truck has a tacoma badge on it you are now safe from the elements and all dangers on the road. The truck only does what you tell it, and wont get you out of anything if you dont know what you are doing. sorry if you were just praising the truck because you like it and were kidding/joking around, but i cant tell and it just seems like people that say "well, its snowing and i just turned this knob to 4wd, so i can go back to driving normally now like i would if it was 70 and sunny"

edit: i see you live in a place...with snow. so you were probably exaggerating and just giving general praise to the beloved tacoma
way to kill the fun... and that should totally be a tacoma commercial! and just to clarify, your saying the weight, ergonomics, and 4wd capabilities of a tacoma have nothing to do with its well world known ability off road (including snow)?
Old 03-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #11
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
More like studded tires or snow tires win.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #12
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
What was the win on the Tacoma . There were a couple other cars that were ftw but not the Tacoma .
Old 03-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #13
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Thought this comment was pretty funny

wow these people are TERRIBLE at driving in slippery conditions. they would all die in canada, literally
weefek 1 month ago 18
Old 03-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #14
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixseven View Post
way to kill the fun... and that should totally be a tacoma commercial! and just to clarify, your saying the weight, ergonomics, and 4wd capabilities of a tacoma have nothing to do with its well world known ability off road (including snow)?
yup! that was my intent! to kill the fun and i didn't spend 7g on a 15 year old truck because i thought it was a pretty color, i know the tacoma is one of the best 4x4 trucks you can get. however the best and most well equipped truck does nothing if the driver is an idiot. having a tacoma does not make the driver any less of an idiot (see the car at :53, did just fine, not a moron). however if you are driving a tacoma, you probably aren't an idiot.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #15
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
dude's like "lemme show these noobs whats up!"
hahahahaha
Old 03-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Mark, this is the last time im going to tell you...I am an Idiot, no more no less. I was an idiot before I bought it and after I bought it. I expected my Tacoma to avoid school busses that run stop signs. In fact the salesman told me it would when i purchased it as it, and I believed him.
An idiot? No no no. You just haden't installed the big yellow missile avoidance radar mod. Not your fault you didn't get aroung to doing it in time.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #17
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Thought this comment was pretty funny

wow these people are TERRIBLE at driving in slippery conditions. they would all die in canada, literally
weefek 1 month ago 18
i thought that was funny. sounds like something OZ would say.lol