Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

DonnoD's off road videos and pics Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 10:11 PM   #21
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1jQu...d2AUAAAAAAADAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T4zJ...26AUAAAAAAAAAA
Old 03-21-2012, 10:15 PM   #22
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ thanks bro
Old 03-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #23
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yo, i dont know what happened to the vids of all the other guys ones (and mine). u still got them?
Old 03-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #24
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
yo, i dont know what happened to the vids of all the other guys ones (and mine). u still got them?
all the ones i had from beer bottle are the ones on your youtube channel and the one from my camera
Old 03-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #25

idk man, i dont have them on my youtube. just the ones i took. o well. i got the one from derek, the 5min one
Old 03-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #26

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
just finished my flares, they didnt come out perfect but its better than the holes the flares left when they were removed. i cut them and bolted them on instead of getting them plastiwelded.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:56 PM   #27

nice. u paint them or they come black?
Old 03-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #28

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice. u paint them or they come black?
just sprayed it with duplicolor bedliner
Old 03-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #29
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
just finished my flares, they didnt come out perfect but its better than the holes the flares left when they were removed. i cut them and bolted them on instead of getting them plastiwelded.

Fuck man that shit looks sick brother nice work
Old 04-01-2012, 10:47 PM   #30

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Apr 1 2012 Logandale

Bronco Falls

can you see greg?

the rest are in here http://photobucket.com/logandale2012
Old 04-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #32
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
I so wish we had wheeling like that around here.....Ours is either super extreme buggy stuff or minivan material. So you just have to do the minivan stuff and hope you can get far enough out into the middle of nowhere that the road goes to shit and it can be fun. If not, stop and pitch the tent and have a good time around the fire.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:25 PM   #34

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/X3j5SGtNHp4
Old 04-02-2012, 09:05 PM   #35
TurtleGuy
modsquad will become famous soon enoughmodsquad will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
modsquad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
Fuck, it looks like I missed out on a fun day.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #36

damn, lots of pics. nice run. looks like u guys had more fun after we split. hope u didnt tire out carlos' mouth too much lol
Old 04-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #37

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by modsquad View Post
Fuck, it looks like I missed out on a fun day.
its all good, me and robert are planning on heading back out before it gets too hot to check out all the hard stuff, we found Bronco Falls and it was sick. it took a while to get my truck up but i made it.

Quote:
damn, lots of pics. nice run. looks like u guys had more fun after we split. hope u didnt tire out carlos' mouth too much lol

yea i really wanted to find out what was at the end of that trail, it ended up at a huge dry water fall. i think Carlos could have gone for another 24hrs lol
Old 04-03-2012, 10:06 AM   #39
Curt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to behold
Army: Lab Tech @Winn Army Community Hospital
Name: Curtis
Curt7088's Tacoma Gallery
Wow man the truck looks awesome i have a question about your suspension.
Your running the longer ome springs, and the 5100's right? If so what setting are the 5100s on and do you have a probelm with not having enough downtravel on the 5100s? Last one... how much suspenion lift do you have and do you have a diff drop?
Old 04-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #40
valon5150 will become famous soon enough

Name: Steven
valon5150's Tacoma Gallery
Damn i'm jealous of your desert rocks...awesome man, I need to come down to your area sometime