Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

DonnoD's off road videos and pics Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #42
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Awesome pics Don, damn those are nice looking trails, fairly technical, love it !! Your flares are nice, good job..

thanks man, yea i love that place its probably my favorite place to wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt7088 View Post
Wow man the truck looks awesome i have a question about your suspension.
Your running the longer ome springs, and the 5100's right? If so what setting are the 5100s on and do you have a probelm with not having enough downtravel on the 5100s? Last one... how much suspenion lift do you have and do you have a diff drop?
thanks, i have no problem what so ever with this setup other than the ride is a little stiff but i need it with the bumper, winch and skids. the 5100s are on its lowest setting. i think i ended up with 3.25" of lift up front and no i dont have a diff drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by valon5150 View Post
Damn i'm jealous of your desert rocks...awesome man, I need to come down to your area sometime

let me know when you come to vegas! logandale is only 50 miles out of vegas and theres also plenty of trails closer to town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
for this trail what is the scale of hardness??

maybe 7 or 8 out of 10? i really dont know but there's plenty of trails out there ranging from stock friendly to full on rock buggy only trails
Old 04-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #44
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
im usually always down to hit up some trails, just let us know the exact date and we can probably set something up. you know which trails you looking to run?
Old 04-04-2012, 09:53 AM   #46
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't know you did your flares. Nice. Where do you rub?

What'd you do? Who did it?

Looks good man.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #47

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you guys by any chance wouldnt be hitting trails up last part or april would you ???
ok il check whats going on on those days, 1 on my friend that drives a cherokee is setting up a night run on the 21st but its gonna be a mix of jeeps, yotas and nissans i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Didn't know you did your flares. Nice. Where do you rub?

What'd you do? Who did it?

Looks good man.

thanks, yea originally i wasnt going to put the flares back on but i hated the holes, i just cut them, belined it and bolted them on instead of the clips. i still rub on full stuff on the top of the tire on the fender well itself but im not too worried about it because everything is smooth and it wont damage the tire. il try to take pics of where it rubs
Old 04-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #49

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cool deal should i look on the vegas thread or this thread about when you are going??

il just post the details up on both threads.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #51

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
how much did you chop firewall,cab mount,etc... ? truck looks good ....awesome pics man....great trails out by you
thanks man, i cut the cab mount as far back as possible, beat back the pinch weld and lower fender well , cut 2" all the way around on the fenders.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #52
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. So the bottom of the flares are open then, like theres no lip like factory?

Pretty good alternative to dropping all the coin I did to have em worked over.

I rub that same spot.

Nice work.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #53
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
great looking truck, the last trail run looks fun! my DCLB would get hung up! the fender flares look great too, I need to cut mine as well, under flex my wheel hits, I've already flattened the pinch welds and did the body mount chop. Looking forward to more updates.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #54

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Cool. So the bottom of the flares are open then, like theres no lip like factory?

Pretty good alternative to dropping all the coin I did to have em worked over.

I rub that same spot.

Nice work.

yea i didnt have the money to get my flares professionally done so i kinda half assed it but it still looks better than the holes so im happy. and yes it doesnt have the lip i just finished the edges with rubber molding to clean it up a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
great looking truck, the last trail run looks fun! my DCLB would get hung up! the fender flares look great too, I need to cut mine as well, under flex my wheel hits, I've already flattened the pinch welds and did the body mount chop. Looking forward to more updates.
thanks man, yea it might be a little difficult for the longer wheel base but it helps on long steep inclines. but i think you be fine just need a good spotter
Old 04-20-2012, 11:52 PM   #56

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
seriously considering these 315's i wheel hard and not sure if i wanna deal with the rubbing yet though :/ tuff descisions.....very nice build though buddy
thanks. 315s are definitely the way to go if you wheel it hard. i hate the mpg drop but all that hate turns into happiness as soon as get off road.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:57 PM   #59
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whats ur mpg's at with the 35's?
His mpg's... same as balls in mouth, 2 maybe 3 at the most!! Lol!!!
Old 04-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #60

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
since my Moab trip this year got cancelled Robert (cherokee) and i decided to run Logandale again, its kind of like Moab.

Bronco Falls
this obstacle's so steep we can barely walk or climb up it!

Robert almost tipping his shit! short wheel base's no.1 weakness - steep inclines

i decided to pop my girlfriends off roading cherry! first time driving my truck better yet off road! and she did very well.

i told him to stop but........ popped a the bead

exhaust air bag jack

the rest are in here http://photobucket.com/L4-28