Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

DonnoD's off road videos and pics Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 10:19 PM   #81
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
Omg don. A home made pvc snorkel?! Ur the brownest filipino redneck i know. But if it works, putang shet farree! Sigina!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:03 PM   #82
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
lol... maybe i need to eat more rice to get all the redneck ideas out of my head
Old 05-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #83
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
It's a fine line my friend. Don't get too cocky.... Ice!!
Just stick with rice, some bangus once n a while, n portion control on the tater salad
Old 05-16-2012, 11:27 PM   #84
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
lol... maybe i need to eat more rice to get all the redneck ideas out of my head

Ant nothing wrong with some redneck ideas
Old 08-31-2012, 10:43 PM   #85
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
new pics from today!!!

the rest are in here ==> http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/...Aug%2031%2012/
Old 09-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #88

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Beautiful pics as always Don....
thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Sweet pics Don!!

GREAT run today. Had a ton of fun!
thanks but we have to back track to go find my shackle lol..... looks like it's somewhere between carpenter's canyon and lovell canyon peak
Old 09-01-2012, 08:47 AM   #89
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
thanks man!

thanks but we have to back track to go find my shackle lol..... looks like it's somewhere between carpenter's canyon and lovell canyon peak
A good reason to do the same trip backwards.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:11 AM   #90
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
great pics, looks like fun! truck is looking good.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #92

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
great pics, looks like fun! truck is looking good.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbtoy4x4 View Post
Dam missed a good run
Nice pics!
Yea man. You woulda had fun. It was an all day event, we went on 4 trails
Old 09-18-2012, 08:04 AM   #93
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
don-nice pics man,looks like a good day on the trails....i just traded my 885's for a set of 886's myself....315's are gonna have to wait till next year for me though....had to redo lca's and i need a winch this year so truck budget is empty..lol
steve-you have the bumper i want!!!! billys a great guy an builds some badass stuff...i run his rear and sliders ....nice looking truck also...hopefully someday i can join you guys out there
Old 11-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #94
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like the treadwright tires so far? looks like they do pretty well.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #95

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite View Post
how do you like the treadwright tires so far? looks like they do pretty well.
Love them. Other than theyre a bit loud but it doesnt bother me at all
Old 11-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #96
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
Great, thanks for the input! Noise isn't an issue to me as long as they perform especially for the price. Truck looks great BTW.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:44 AM   #98

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn this thread need some updating. Lol
Old 12-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #99
Midship909 is on a distinguished road

Midship909's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Midship909
Great pics where in Nevada is that?
Old 12-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #100

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midship909 View Post
Great pics where in Nevada is that?
All around Las Vegas spring mts and logandale