Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

DonnoD's off road videos and pics Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #102
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Logandale is bad ass, I will need to do a run with you guys again.
I haven't been to logandale in while cuz my work schedules been jacked up but definitely hit me up. I might be free when you're in town. Your rear bumpers looking sick man
Old 01-11-2014, 11:34 AM   #104
gbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Greg
gbtoy4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
I will make note of that. Thank you my buddy did it the thing is heavy as f$&@
Make sure I here from you when you are in town to wheel and I should be able to go if its on the weekend
Have made lots of mods since we last wheeled, looks like you have made alot of mods, too! I'm liking the ARB's and gears!
Old 01-11-2014, 05:40 PM   #105
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbtoy4x4 View Post
Make sure I here from you when you are in town to wheel and I should be able to go if its on the weekend
Have made lots of mods since we last wheeled, looks like you have made alot of mods, too! I'm liking the ARB's and gears!
for sure man i will hit you up. Yea i have made a ton of changes since i wheel with you guys last. Bumpers all around, 4.56Gears/ARb lockers and just put a warn winch 10k on with synthetic rope. Are you guys going to moab this year? Looks like your truck is coming along well to.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:30 PM   #109
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still here. Not sure on the 17th. I need to do some work the truck I don't know if il be done by then
Old 05-09-2014, 02:32 PM   #110
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
I'm still here. Not sure on the 17th. I need to do some work the truck I don't know if il be done by then
ok well if you guys just want to meet up at eatery that is cool.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:52 PM   #111
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
How are the treadwrights doing? Im really debating about buying them in 35's over the MTR's
Old 06-12-2014, 12:09 AM   #112

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
How are the treadwrights doing? Im really debating about buying them in 35's over the MTR's
Still holding up pretty good. Just abused them last weekend going up hill on loose sharp rocks several times, spinning all 4 tires. No punctures or chunking.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:15 AM   #113
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is it your first set, if so would you buy them again and how many miles do you have on them? A full size matching spare at 150$ is badass.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:24 AM   #114

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
I probably have about 10k-13k on these tires not sure but for the price and performance id buy them again. The only thing that would steer me away from them is that theyre a bit loud.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:41 AM   #115

I rocked swamper LTB's on my cherokee throughout high school and they are still on there plus my hearing is pretty shitty as it is so that doesnt steer me away hope to get 30k out of them
Old 06-12-2014, 11:35 PM   #116

Do you still have factory gears with the 35's, if so how well does it push it?
Old 06-12-2014, 11:50 PM   #117

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Do you still have factory gears with the 35's, if so how well does it push it?
Yea still stock gears. Definitely lost power but pushes them ok. I have been looking into regearing to get power and some mpg back.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:22 PM   #118
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if this has been covered or not but have you cut your fenders for the 315s?
Old 07-18-2014, 08:31 PM   #119
NvisionOffRoad is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvisionOffRoad is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvisionOffRoad is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvisionOffRoad is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvisionOffRoad is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvisionOffRoad is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvisionOffRoad is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvisionOffRoad is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvisionOffRoad is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvisionOffRoad is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvisionOffRoad is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NvisionOffRoad's Tacoma Gallery
This thread has so much WIN!! Great to see you all out there using and abusing your rigs!!