Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

DonnoD's off road videos and pics Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
DonnoD's off road videos and pics Thread

just wanted a thread where i can post whatever pics and vids that i got. Enjoy!!!

heres a little something about my rig.

07 Tacoma 4x4 double cab short bed

Suspension:
Bilstein 5100 shocks with OME 886 springs
removed sway bar
Custom JY leaf pack
Bilstein 5100 ext. rears
Famous Fab shackle flip
AP U-bolt flip kit
AP 1.5" wheel spacers
Stock wheels with
LT315/75r16 Treadwright Guard Dogs

Armor:
AP Front Winch bumper with custom 3 hoop
Custom Built High Clearance Rear bumper with tire gate
Elite Offroad Hybrid sliders
Custom built Front IFS skid

Accessories and Random stuff:
Cobra 19 CB with Firestik
48" Hi-lift
Bed rail mounted shovel
20lb CO2 tank
Smittybilt Auto Tire Deflators
2 Hella 500 and 2 Hella 700ff
Front and Rear rock lights
Smittybilt XRC8 winch
WeatherGuard tool box
WeatherTech Mats
Rear diff breather mod
Magnaflow glasspack muffler
Satoshi Grill
Trimmed Fenders and Flares to fit 35s

MORE MODS TO COME!

http://youtu.be/o3rl9kYF54E?hd=1

http://youtu.be/gv33P5U4TrE?hd=1
Old 03-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
this past saturday

Old 03-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #3

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #4

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #7

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Nice vids & pics Don, you guys have some nice trails to hit.....

Are you still beating the hell out of those springs ??.....

you know it! i dont even worry about them, they can handle whatever terrain im in. let me know when you head out to vegas, we can hit up some bad ass trails out here
Old 03-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #8
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
you know it! i dont even worry about them, they can handle whatever terrain im in. let me know when you head out to vegas, we can hit up some bad ass trails out here

Will do brotha...
Old 03-20-2012, 02:35 PM   #9
Rez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rez's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics and vid.
what size tires are you running? looks like you have front locker!
can you say a bit about your taco's mod
Old 03-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #10
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
what size are the treadwrights?
Old 03-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #11

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez View Post
nice pics and vid.
what size tires are you running? looks like you have front locker!
can you say a bit about your taco's mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
what size are the treadwrights?
thanks, im running 315/75/r16 treadwright guard dogs, it was actually my first time taking these tires off road and they did amazing!!! and no locker just LSD rear and open front . il post my truck specs and mods when i get home
Old 03-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #12

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Mods and Specs added on first post
Old 03-20-2012, 09:10 PM   #13
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
don. fucken show off.
jk!!! nice pics man! was that the same trail by the quarry, east side? the sunrise mountain. the spot with the steep incline n the giant cracks? (lol not like the one crack that andrews underroos is hiding in that one pic)
Old 03-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #14

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
don. fucken show off.
jk!!! nice pics man! was that the same trail by the quarry, east side? the sunrise mountain. the spot with the steep incline n the giant cracks? (lol not like the one crack that andrews underroos is hiding in that one pic)
`

its ok man il be showing off the whole Vegas Crew anyways. and yea thats the same trail, the trail on lake mead is getting better and harder!
Old 03-20-2012, 09:21 PM   #15
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
damn. well hey, i got some of those vids from the beer bottle "prerunner" run that we did. i got some of ur truck if u like post them here. from my youtube.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #16
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Nice videos looks like fun.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:24 AM   #17

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
damn. well hey, i got some of those vids from the beer bottle "prerunner" run that we did. i got some of ur truck if u like post them here. from my youtube.
yea post them up if youd like

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Nice videos looks like fun.
thanks, its what we do
Old 03-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #18
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Sub

Hopefully I will be in this post next week LOL
Old 03-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #19

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
Sub

Hopefully I will be in this post next week LOL
yea man i dont think ive ever gone wheeling with you
Old 03-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #20
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
yea man i dont think ive ever gone wheeling with you

Yes twice but it was a short trip and we spent like 3 hours digging out a prerunner LOL

And we Did Wheelers when Greg cracked up his front end and you had to tow him into town