Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Sweet Video! Man Canada looks awesome

Old 04-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
NickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Oregon Army National Guard
Name: Nick
NickJ*97756's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Video! Man Canada looks awesome

Check it out!

http://vimeo.com/27557521
Old 04-18-2012, 05:34 PM   #2
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
now thats great editing!
Old 04-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
best video I have seen in a long time just in general
Old 04-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #6
Finn MacCool is on a distinguished road
Navy: STG2
Finn MacCool's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, incredible video...wish I could have been on that ride.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
That's my backyard...
No , but it is mine

In the second part of the video , the ferry they are on goes right past the island where I live on it's way to Vancouver Island

BC FTW
Old 04-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #8
Yakattac is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
Yakattac's Tacoma Gallery
I've lived away from the coast about 12 years now, and I miss it terribly.
North central B.C. has it's own gnarly trails though, albeit not as spectacular.
I hope to make it back to some of the locations shown in that most excelent video, but I will have a ocean kayak on the roof of my canopy to paddle the salt water.

Loved the confused seagull when all the others flew off.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:40 PM   #9
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
CT always makes crazy vids. Hopfully I get the chance to go out with them some day.

Heres the xoverland trailer. Pretty epic too. They have a full .5 hour long video on there website.

http://vimeo.com/39075274
Old 04-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #10
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickJ*97756 View Post
wow, awesome video!
Old 04-22-2012, 07:16 PM   #11
NickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of lightNickJ*97756 is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Oregon Army National Guard
Name: Nick
NickJ*97756's Tacoma Gallery
Someday i will end up going to canada haha. Hopefully
Old 04-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #12
Rez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
No , but it is mine

In the second part of the video , the ferry they are on goes right past the island where I live on it's way to Vancouver Island

BC FTW
Now everyone is in my backyard!!!
Great to see more pps from BC

used to do the Whipsaw once a yr with my Tracker. Now time to get the taco out
Old 04-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #13
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man. That looks fun. reminds me of the yukon.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #14
JOHNNYSTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Johnny
JOHNNYSTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickJ*97756 View Post

This editing is very good.. good music to the theme and everything
Old 04-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #15
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
No , but it is mine

BC FTW

It's part mine ass nugget. If it wasn't for us you'd have fallen into the ocean long ago.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #16
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's part mine ass nugget. If it wasn't for us you'd have fallen into the ocean long ago.
FU Wildrose
Old 04-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #17
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ERS TACOMA View Post
CT always makes crazy vids. Hopfully I get the chance to go out with them some day.

Heres the xoverland trailer. Pretty epic too. They have a full .5 hour long video on there website.

http://vimeo.com/39075274
I watched all of the videos on their website last night. Awesome videos for sure.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #18
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's my backyard...
Old 04-27-2012, 10:00 PM   #19
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
now everyone is from canada. who knew?