Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

'04 Taco 4wd prerunner playing in the rocks!

Old 05-02-2012, 05:58 AM   #1
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
'04 Taco 4wd prerunner playing in the rocks!

this was my first time being able to tackle this trail as just a locker didnt do the trick. finally finished my 4x4 conversion and got out and hit some trails!
http://youtu.be/CZf3ZpBGSxI
Old 05-02-2012, 08:00 AM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Your title reminds me of one of the Toyota salesman I spoke to...

"PreRunner is Toyotas racing suspension. It gives you a lift and more torque"
I walked away...
Old 05-02-2012, 08:03 AM   #3
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post

I walked away...
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!! Everyone knows the PreRunner only means more HORSEPOWER!!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post

I walked away...
i guess thats the moron way of trying to spruce up the fact that most prerunners (besides mine) dont have 4wd. I dont think i could have walked away i probably would've slapped the dumb prick in hope he would be a little smarter from such a blow.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #7
jones13 is on a distinguished road
Name: jones
jones13's Tacoma Gallery
what is the range of its horse power?
Old 06-03-2012, 12:47 AM   #10
Trick12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrick12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrick12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrick12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrick12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrick12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrick12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrick12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrick12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrick12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrick12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
Trick12's Tacoma Gallery
I like the how you shot this. At 1:55 I was all "Nooooooo! GoPro, don't get smashed!"
Old 06-03-2012, 06:33 AM   #12
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
4wd FTMFW
4wd conversion FTMFW!!
Old 06-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #13
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Nice conversion. Though ive grown to enjoy just the locker (after new tires) all us prerunners are jealous.

I too was wauting for it to smash the rocks.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #14
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemCBR View Post
Nice conversion. Though ive grown to enjoy just the locker (after new tires) all us prerunners are jealous.

I too was wauting for it to smash the rocks.
yeah definitely FTMFW with the 4x4 conversion!!!!! actually came to find out later that one of the trail i went through that day has been know for trucks flipping backwards down the side of the mountain. . . i didnt have any trouble tho!