Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

well, shit. need some help guys (and gals)

Old 05-15-2012, 02:02 AM   #21
toytaco11 is on a distinguished road

toytaco11's Tacoma Gallery
cool, didn't know Roswell had a track, looks alot like ABQ dragway. Sorry about the damage, it actually doesn't look to bad considering you hit the wall pretty damn good. Good luck fixing her up.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:19 AM   #22
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I can't tell if anything is cracked from the pictures but if not, some body filler, multiple sanding steps and some fresh paint would have that looking good as new (again, only if it's not cracked). If it's cracked, you can epoxy them back together using a mesh on the back side for reinforcement, then use filler on the front, prime and paint. Just a suggestion if you're having trouble sourcing parts. I did this to an old motorcycle and it looked great when it was done.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:48 AM   #23
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Jason, I know you've been bulking it since getting back from deployment. It's much easier with a non composite bed but what about mini tubs and some much wider rear tires?
Old 05-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #24
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Damn Jason, I know you've been bulking it since getting back from deployment. It's much easier with a non composite bed but what about mini tubs and some much wider rear tires?
I'm just gonna get some 305 drag radials on like an 11 inch steel rim for the track. It does fine on the street but it was a brand new track, I was the second vehicle ever to run on it and the first on street tires. Looks like drag radials and back wheels are my next purchase after I order bumper
Old 05-15-2012, 11:37 AM   #25
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Posting on a public forum with known jackwagons, then posting in big red letters not to make comments......I ROFLD IN MY PANTS
Old 05-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #26
Cheese it in there!
tacomafide has a brilliant futuretacomafide has a brilliant futuretacomafide has a brilliant futuretacomafide has a brilliant futuretacomafide has a brilliant futuretacomafide has a brilliant futuretacomafide has a brilliant futuretacomafide has a brilliant futuretacomafide has a brilliant futuretacomafide has a brilliant futuretacomafide has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
tacomafide's Tacoma Gallery
The other car seemed to hook up ok.
What was that a Maxima?
Sounded like he just made 3rd where you shifted into 4th.
I am sorry for your wreck.
Thank goodness you didn't go the other way across the track.
Although you probably would have been able to stop in time and there was certainly no worries about hitting the other car.
Lane choice....... So important.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #27
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Yep that's the Roswell Dragway.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:43 PM   #30
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Posting on a public forum with known jackwagons, then posting in big red letters not to make comments......I ROFLD IN MY PANTS
Cool story bro. Go to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomafide View Post
The other car seemed to hook up ok.
What was that a Maxima?
Sounded like he just made 3rd where you shifted into 4th.
I am sorry for your wreck.
Thank goodness you didn't go the other way across the track.
Although you probably would have been able to stop in time and there was certainly no worries about hitting the other car.
Lane choice....... So important.
no it was not a maxima. It was my buddies blown Pontiac g8 running 11.9's. He hooked because he has drag radials and I'm on stock street tires. I shifted into 3rd when I lost control and the ass end kicked out
Old 05-15-2012, 05:28 PM   #32
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
Cool story bro. Go to hell
Kinda what I was thinking... Dunno why people would flame. That could easily happen to any of us
Old 05-15-2012, 05:38 PM   #33
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Dude......blame it on the track. No safety safari to lay down sticky
Old 05-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #34
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Kinda what I was thinking... Dunno why people would flame. That could easily happen to any of us
Yupp, people like that is the exact reason why I have to put "big red letters" in the op. way to be that one guy
Old 05-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #35
Bam-Ba-Lam

Anyways, I took the bumper off over the weekend and the damage is a little more severe than I thought, nothing mechanical thank god, but I bent up some braces and shattered a headlight tab that's unfixable. The aluminum 5 mph bumper (whatever its called) is smashed up and the bracket that is riveted to it is destroyed. So is the long bracket that goes right under the headlights across the whole front end that the bumper connects to. Looks like I've got more parts researching to do
Old 05-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #36
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Wilztaco I think is his name.... Just sold him my bumper and aluminum crush cans/aluminum bumper. He only needed the cover. See if you can get it on the cheap.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #37
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Wilztaco I think is his name.... Just sold him my bumper and aluminum crush cans/aluminum bumper. He only needed the cover. See if you can get it on the cheap.
I'm confused lol. So you're selling your aluminum bar or he is selling his?
Old 05-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #38
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
New bumper cover, impact absorber and brackets. Check a junkyard for some of it.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #39
MagnecticgraySR5 is on a distinguished road

MagnecticgraySR5's Tacoma Gallery
I had an intgera that got hit on the side and i paid 5 stacks to fix it, so i know how it feels.... good luck fixing the truck. quick question, where did u get the small antenna from?
Old 05-20-2012, 01:21 AM   #40
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnecticgraySR5 View Post
I had an intgera that got hit on the side and i paid 5 stacks to fix it, so i know how it feels.... good luck fixing the truck. quick question, where did u get the small antenna from?
Stock antennae. I cut it with a cutoff wheel