Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

well, shit. need some help guys (and gals)

Old 05-20-2012, 12:43 AM   #41
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Damn bud, glad your okay but like Brock said...that track is gay as shit!
Old 05-20-2012, 12:48 AM   #42
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of power ( I've read your build here and on XRU ) + street tires+new track=bad day. I'm sorry to hear it man,but it's MAJOR kudos to you for doing it on the track.On the street that could have been a store full of people ! At any rate,good luck with finding parts. There are a couple of guys on here right now looking to part out stuff...see what you can find there. I'll keep my eyes open in my area for anything that may help !

Oh yeah...and tell your wife i said " Not cool on the comments " ! Nothing like a rude I told you so on top of the rest of this to make you even more irritated.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #43
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer man, I have run my 1st get with an LS1 and didnt spin that bad, but I dont have a plastic bed either..

Hope you can find used stuff so you can save moneys on the repair..probably gonna be difficult though as Xrunners arent as common as the standard Taco..

What kind of HP are you making at the wheels?

Im only putting down 330ish at the moment, but not for long (turbo)...

Good luck with the parts search!
Old 05-22-2012, 05:43 PM   #44
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Hearing the laughing after you crashed it really made my head spin.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #45
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Needs a new wife and bumper imo.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #46
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
ive already gotten enough shit from the wife
just tell the wife your assigned car number on the windshield got you thinking of her and it distracted you...

gives a whole new meaning to blown taco, right?
Old 05-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #47
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
You do know what you did wrong right? Either way hope you find your parts I have always feared that happening to me at the drag strip.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #48
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
You do know what you did wrong right? Either way hope you find your parts I have always feared that happening to me at the drag strip.
Just couldn't get traction for anything. Next purchase after parts is two 15 or 16 inch fat steel rims with some fatty drag radials
Old 05-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #49
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just couldn't get traction for anything. Next purchase after parts is two 15 or 16 inch fat steel rims with some fatty drag radials
you should also let off if you're slipping like that, avoids things like the wall
Old 05-25-2012, 04:08 PM   #50
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
LOL This is hiliarious
Old 05-25-2012, 05:20 PM   #51
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The gas pedal is not an on off switch, and the car next to you seemed to be fine. Letting the truck spin like that was asking for trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
you should also let off if you're slipping like that, avoids things like the wall
+1
Old 05-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #52
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Less launching RPM and/or roll into the throttle. If you start to head sideways let off.

Not enough power for slicks IMO.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #53
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
This

Same concept as snow
Old 05-25-2012, 06:02 PM   #54
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Kinda what I was thinking... Dunno why people would flame. That could easily happen to any of us
Yeah i've done it in the middle of Main and 19th in my G8, two days after i bought it. Thank god i didn't hit anything.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #55
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
The gas pedal is not an on off switch, and the car next to you seemed to be fine. Letting the truck spin like that was asking for trouble.
The car next to me "seemed to be fine" because he has drag slicks. Street tires on a track meant for slicks is no bueno. The ass end of the truck is so light that even 320ish hp is a lot o such a light rear end. If you were there that day you would understand.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #56

Quote:
The car next to me "seemed to be fine" because he has drag slicks. Street tires on a track meant for slicks is no bueno. The ass end of the truck is so light that even 320ish hp is a lot o such a light rear end. If you were there that day you would understand.
If thats what you think thats fine. Truth of the matter is you messed up track was not a fault your driving ability was. Your lucky your lack of car control didn't take you in to the other lane where you could have ruined two peoples days.

Sucks you crashed but worse is you refuse to admit acceptance for your mistake and that makes me think next time you will find the wall again. (well if your wife ever lets you back to the track)
Old 05-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #57
Bam-Ba-Lam

ok look kid, my driving ability is just fine. i tried regaining control with no luck. cars crash at the strip all the time. i just happened to be one of those unlucky few. im not refusing to admit anything, because there is nothing to admit.

1. you wernt there so you cant say shit
2. dont come into my thread accusing me of anything
3. go troll somebody elses shit because you're annoying the fuck outta me
Old 05-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #58
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmc View Post
whether he turned his wheel straight into the wall or did everything right, it doesn't matter. that's not the point of the thread and it needs to be dropped
thankyou

i need some help from the willing so i can get parts on the cheap.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #59
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Wink

Quote:
ok look kid, my driving ability is just fine. i tried regaining control with no luck. cars crash at the strip all the time. i just happened to be one of those unlucky few. im not refusing to admit anything, because there is nothing to admit.

1. you wernt there so you cant say shit
2. dont come into my thread accusing me of anything
3. go troll somebody elses shit because you're annoying the fuck outta me
You really need to take a breather. You are mad because you crashed already and you are letting words on a screen piss you off more. You crashed. Big f'n deal. As you said, people crash all the time so just get over it.

Slicks will probably just increase the speed at which you crash. You just need to practice launching. Less RPM and roll into the throttle. I had no issues launching in 2wd with the stock tires.

http://youtu.be/kDxpasWR0I4

http://youtu.be/HcXIILBthPw

Yes I had ALSD on. It is basically wannabe LSD. It was only triggered on the full throttle launch.

Edit: I just noticed the blower. Ok maybe slicks will help but still you need to practice launching.