Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

well, shit. need some help guys (and gals)

Old 05-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
well, shit. need some help guys (and gals)

DO NOT MAKE SMART ASS COMMENTS ON THIS POST

ive already gotten enough shit from the wife, i dont need more from here. i just need help sourcing some new parts

went to the brand new dragstrip in Roswell NM on saturday, i was the second vehicle to run it. completely spun through all of first, second, and third gear and when i shifted into fourth, the ass end kicked out and bam, right into the wall. i slowed it down to about 10mph but there is still some decent damage. pics are uploading now but here is a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8AX2...ature=youtu.be

all parts i need are for a 2011 XRUNNER, not tacoma

i need the following:

bumper, front valence, lower passenger side body kit, small panel under headlight(passenger), and possibly a new passenger side quarter panel.

Old 05-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
The big red letters are an invitation for the coming shit storm...
Old 05-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Could have been worse, and at least you were on a track. goodluck getting parts!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #4
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
I can only think of smart ass comments, so i will just bump this so you may get more productive posts. Let me know if you ever want to sell that grill tho.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
ummmm, dude, sorry 'bout the crash, glad no one got hurt, awesome that it was on the track and not on the street.......but when you say no smart ass comments, you're on a truck forum with a bunch of smart asses, gotta expect to get some grief man, that's just the way the world works my man.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #6
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that sucks, you sir need some wide tires
Old 05-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #7
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmc View Post
so...this is a wtb?
tough luck though on the crash
edit: was that you who yelled "FUCK!" at the end of the vid?
Yes that was me lmao. I was fuckin livid pissed off
Old 05-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #8
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Poor X -- all you need is a new bumper and paint
Old 05-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #9
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
I wonder if a plate bumper would have remained solid on that impact? I'm sure it would bend but would it protect?
Old 05-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #10
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just curious as to WHY you bothered to shift into 2nd and 3rd with loss of traction.

Good luck on sourcing the parts though buddy!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #13
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Damage doesnt look bad. seems like your pride is damaged more understandably. Did you lay on the horn after hitting the wall or was that unrelated.

SHould be an easy enough fix and youll be up to speed again in no time. And +1 for taking it to the track.
Idk what was up with the horn. It just stuck so I beat the shit out of it until it stopped. My knuckles were all bloody afterwards but it finally stopped
Old 05-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #14
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Wife: And he wonders why I [incomprehensible]
Wife: . . .and you can call me a shitty wife
OP: FUCK
Wife: [laughs]

Yep, I am sure you are in the middle of a shit storm. She doesn't get it, so name your truck after an ex-girlfriend and uninvite her to track days.

Seriously, though, if you are going to continue to take it to the track, just hammer stuff as straight as you can get it, sand it a bit and spray some primer on. Don't fix it until you can drive it straight. I'm not an X-Runner expert, but by the looks of it, most of those are standard Tacoma parts other than the body kit stuff.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #17
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
I have a super white front bumper without the ground effects if you ever end up in my area... and want to paint it...
I appreciate it but it needs to be slotted to hold the valence pieces. I've found one online for $119 unpainted. I need other pieces on OP
Old 05-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #18
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Dang man! You had that guy beat till you lost it.
smart ass lol. he runs in the 11's, hes a good friend of mine so i just ran him for fun

i got absolutly no traction anywhere on the track. street tires = fail
Old 05-15-2012, 12:22 AM   #20
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Put some weight in the back and that's nothing some touch up paint can't fix .