Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

lil bit of fun

Old 06-12-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
How'd your paint hold up to the rock spray without the flaps doing that little trick?

Frank
Old 06-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #3
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
pretty good actually, i dont really hav any chips from rocks kicking up, im kinda surprised now that u mention it consdiering all the adventures i go thru....but i do hav a bunch of "racing stripes" along both sides of my truck, tight squeezes and bushing growing where they shudnt be, lol...

i do wax it and try lil scratch remover creams and stuff, but sum are like battle scars, lol....im planning on throwing on a dark green sorta color, its on my endless list to MOD list on my love....