Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Tacoma vs. Durango in pull off. . . taco wins

Old 06-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #21
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, that was fun...
Old 06-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #22
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
I'm glad you're representin'... but I'm still shocked at how bored your crew can get to set something like this up. Glad you didn't break anything.

And what's the chick in the beginning gonna shit on?
it wasactually a product of my anger twoards the durango owner cause he was tlaking made shit about my truck the i found him screwing with stuff in my bed.

i also glad that i didnt break anything. . . kinda was banking on the dodge to break first. . . lol
Old 06-27-2012, 07:14 PM   #23
BlackedOutTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
BlackedOutTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Great win, bye bye dodge. +1 TACO
Old 06-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #25
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
hehehehehe
Old 06-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #27
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
And what's the chick in the beginning gonna shit on?
I believe she says she is "gonna shit under their pillow."

Sounds like the Dodge driver is gonna get pink eye...
Old 06-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #28
08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future08TRDOFFROAD has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Daniel
08TRDOFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't seem like the Durango driver knows how to drive either...which helped the cause.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #29
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
ok cool so we were on the same page just most think it was stupid that i did that. . . dummies!
thats where knowledge and knowing how to drive makes you better than the next person its not all about the truck! but your locker def helped man
Old 06-29-2012, 11:55 AM   #30
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
engine size/power really doens't have much to do with this kind of stuff (at the parking lot level). you're biggest advantage and probably the reason you we able to win was that you are pulling at an upward angle, which increases your rear traction, and lessens his.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:28 AM   #31
NewbSauce
yog182 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nathan
yog182's Tacoma Gallery
Whats that chick going to shit on???
Old 11-02-2012, 07:54 AM   #32
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
She's going to shit under their pillow.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #33
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
it wasactually a product of my anger twoards the durango owner cause he was tlaking made shit about my truck the i found him screwing with stuff in my bed.

i also glad that i didnt break anything. . . kinda was banking on the dodge to break first. . . lol
I've never met a single person that was proud to own a Durango. The quality is absolutly horrid as with most Chrysler products. I'd rather burn my house down than own one of those piles. I'm glad you didn't break anything and tell the owner of that pos to get a real truck.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #34
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
The idiot who stole the license plate off my girlfriends Integra a few months ago drove a Durango. Guess he didn't think it would cause suspicion that he was driving a black durango and the tags where registered to a red Integra. I hate Dodge.

I've seen this vid on youtube a few times. Ironic to see it originated here.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #35
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
you're biggest advantage and probably the reason you we able to win was that you are pulling at an upward angle, which increases your rear traction, and lessens his.
bingo
Old 11-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #36
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I feel bad for your truck
Old 11-25-2012, 12:46 AM   #37
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
top 10 most redneck posts
Old 11-25-2012, 01:06 AM   #38
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 11-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #39
voodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of light

voodootruckers's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, nice vid!