LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Tacoma vs. Durango in pull off. . . taco wins

Old 06-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma vs. Durango in pull off. . . taco wins

This is my 4 cylinder 4wd converted prerunner with a locker in the rear going toe to toe with a 5.2l v-8 durango and winning!!!
Enjoy!!!
http://youtu.be/GUS0-eFG4cg
Old 06-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #4
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Good job
Old 06-13-2012, 12:34 AM   #6
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
well that's certainly how you break shit...but its all about the locker. gg
my thoughts exactly
Old 06-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
So what does this prove other than derp?
Old 06-13-2012, 08:59 AM   #9
Um, I don't have a "member"
Cheehoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Angela
Cheehoo's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA! Just sent this to my sister in law, always talking trash about her durango. I keep telling her the dodge logo looks like a uterus!
Old 06-13-2012, 05:29 PM   #10
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheehoo View Post
HAHA! Just sent this to my sister in law, always talking trash about her durango. I keep telling her the dodge logo looks like a uterus!
haha it does!!! and be sure to tell her that the taco is a 4-banger!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 10:23 PM   #11
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
so i just got to looking around on you tube and found 2 other videos of me dragging this durango. i have them in the description of the video on youtube!

my truck is more famous than me. . . lol
Old 06-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #13
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Auto or stick?
Old 06-19-2012, 10:40 PM   #14
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. V8 vs. 4 banger and the 4 banger wins hahaha good job. probably an auto. my guess
Old 06-19-2012, 10:49 PM   #15
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Watched again. Nice usage of the brakes.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #17
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Watched again. Nice usage of the brakes.
why do you say that! stopped for a second to se if i could really get some traction over him. . . and it worked!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 01:03 PM   #18
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
why do you say that! stopped for a second to see if i could really get some traction over him. . . and it worked!!!
Yeah - that's exactly it. You briefly started moving backwards. You applied the brakes. Brakes on all 4 wheels has more traction, and more torque on the wheels, than the drivetrain can apply.

So the reverse motion stopped, and his wheels started slipping (actually reducing his available traction)

Then you released the brakes and applied power again and were able to move forward.

As I said - nicely executed.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #19
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Yeah - that's exactly it. You briefly started moving backwards. You applied the brakes. Brakes on all 4 wheels has more traction, and more torque on the wheels, than the drivetrain can apply.

So the reverse motion stopped, and his wheels started slipping (actually reducing his available traction)

Then you released the brakes and applied power again and were able to move forward.

As I said - nicely executed.
ok cool so we were on the same page just most think it was stupid that i did that. . . dummies!
Old 06-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #20
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad you're representin'... but I'm still shocked at how bored your crew can get to set something like this up. Glad you didn't break anything.

And what's the chick in the beginning gonna shit on?