Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

4Runner Donuts

Old 08-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #21
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

2004tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
I remember when i was 16

But i sure didnt take videos and post it on a forum.
I video taped it at that age but we didn't the internets
Old 08-07-2012, 11:33 PM   #23
bjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brian
bjasper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
I remember when i was 16

But i sure didnt take videos and post it on a forum.
Even I know this was a bad idea...
Old 08-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #24
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Your mom is going to be pissed when you flip her 4runner.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #25
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I think we all did stupid shit when we were younger....we just never had a medium to display our stupid shit to the world...and now they do. So....

OP, whats the point trying to drift when you're going 15 mph and have to go over speed bumps? I mean really?
Old 08-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #26
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I think we all did stupid shit when we were younger....we just never had a medium to display our stupid shit to the world...and now they do. So....

OP, whats the point trying to drift when you're going 15 mph and have to go over speed bumps? I mean really?
That's why stories told by older people are always better... there was no video evidence to show how stupid their shit really was
Old 08-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #27
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post

...courtesy of doing donuts with STUpid
Looks like itd be easier to change out shocks and everything like that...
Old 08-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #28
andy2003 will become famous soon enough

Name: Andy
andy2003's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

How's VSC not kicking on? Please let's see more
Old 08-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #29
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy2003 View Post
How's VSC not kicking on? Please let's see more
Turned it off and he's under 30mph?
Old 08-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #30
andy2003 will become famous soon enough

Name: Andy
andy2003's Tacoma Gallery
Huh it's kicks in any time our 4runner wheels slip ie pulling out hard in gravel what not. I didn't think you could disable it not in 4h
Old 08-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #31
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Huh it's kicks in any time our 4runner wheels slip ie pulling out hard in gravel what not. I didn't think you could disable it not in 4h
You cant I forced it to. whether it liked it or not
Old 08-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #32
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You have to press and hold the button down at a stop for about 5 seconds to turn off VSC.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:20 PM   #33
HumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HumboldtTaco707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Doing donuts is absolutely pointless.
Not really. Its fun as hell. That's like saying wheeling is pointless just because there's a danger of damaging your truck. It's all a matter of opinion. Sometimes you have to risk a little damage to have some extra fun. I say do all the donuts you want OP.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:20 AM   #34
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtTaco707 View Post
Not really. Its fun as hell. That's like saying wheeling is pointless just because there's a danger of damaging your truck. It's all a matter of opinion. Sometimes you have to risk a little damage to have some extra fun. I say do all the donuts you want OP.
great advice for a high profile vehicle

while yer sharing your opinion...
be sure to forward that to your insurance co.

...15 seconds of entertainment... is not worth the value of your junk

...I've wheeled my ifs junk for 12 years... on difficult trails. Not a dent.

...epinions mean shat... if yer just as dumb as the other guy.

...risk is a calculated thing... not a head up yer ass thing.

...You should take responsibility when he fails... for offering your opinion.

Good luck...
here's to hoping yer wee woody don't poke yer eye out...
when you end up on your lid.

Tho' luck might be on your side momentarily...
don't expect that to last forever
Old 08-23-2012, 10:47 AM   #35
HumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHumboldtTaco707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post
great advice for a high profile vehicle

while yer sharing your opinion...
be sure to forward that to your insurance co.

...15 seconds of entertainment... is not worth the value of your junk

...I've wheeled my ifs junk for 12 years... on difficult trails. Not a dent.

...epinions mean shat... if yer just as dumb as the other guy.

...risk is a calculated thing... not a head up yer ass thing.

...You should take responsibility when he fails... for offering your opinion.

Good luck...
here's to hoping yer wee woody don't poke yer eye out...
when you end up on your lid.

Tho' luck might be on your side momentarily...
don't expect that to last forever
I'm gonna pretend you weren't a complete douche there and ignore the condescending remarks. Lighten up a little and take a fucking risk for once I've done more donuts than you can count and I have yet to damage my truck its called being smart about it and pacing yourself and scoping a line before you hit it.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #36
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
It's called being a:

1) A "cool" teenager.
2) An immature 20 something.
3) A bro.
4) Combinations of 1 and 3 or 2 and 3

He's giving advice. It's smart not to purposely do stupid things.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #37

Well to each his own there's no point in arguing then
Old 12-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #40
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
How did this one escape the