HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda jerk View Post
hoollllyy crap i just pooped in my pants

fkn baaadd assss............:d
Old 01-14-2009, 03:58 PM   #23
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Awsome taco, Nice videos
Old 01-14-2009, 07:59 PM   #24
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBruddah View Post
To see it in person is like a religious experience for Taco whores like us!

If you value your rig don't follow Wyatt's line!
Thanks man. When I get my crawler box back in, I'm gonna plan another run some where. I'll keep you informed.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:30 PM   #25
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 03-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #26
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
beast! -nuff said
Old 03-12-2009, 12:28 PM   #27
fishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud of
fishshooter's Tacoma Gallery
F'ing unreal, that thing is THE BEAST!!
Old 03-12-2009, 12:35 PM   #28
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Holy SHIT!
Old 03-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #29
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
What are the odds of a girl like me and a guy like you endin up together?

Not good....

Not good like one in a hundred?

More like one in a million....

So your saying theres a chance!
Old 03-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #30
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Whats all that one in a million talk then?
Old 03-16-2009, 02:22 AM   #31
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
MOAB! Or Fordyce Creek/Rubicon.....Drool!! Awesome video's.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:37 AM   #32
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
What are the odds of a girl like me and a guy like you endin up together?

Not good....

Not good like one in a hundred?

More like one in a million....

So your saying theres a chance!
Thanks but I'm happily married

Not to mention the fact that your gender says male.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:41 AM   #33
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTaco2134 View Post
MOAB! Or Fordyce Creek/Rubicon.....Drool!! Awesome video's.
Thank you very much. Actally this videos are from Big Bear and Cleghorn Tail. Have been on the Rubicon and Moab is on my list.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:19 AM   #34

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsumdc View Post
Thanks but I'm happily married

Not to mention the fact that your gender says male.

Haha damn foiled again, I was just going to use you for your truck anyways!
Old 08-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #36
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Thats a sick ass fucking truck. How much money did you put into it including when you bought it.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #37
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by James3492 View Post
Thats a sick ass fucking truck. How much money did you put into it including when you bought it.
Thank you very much. Alot... we stopped counting when we got to around 65,000. And I'm still spending money on it Once you get started, you'll never stop.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #39
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome!!!!

Never ceases to amaze me Wyatt!!!

Ever in Washington come wheel with us!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 05:49 AM   #40
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
Thats awesome!!!!

Never ceases to amaze me Wyatt!!!

Ever in Washington come wheel with us!!!

Thank you very much and I will