Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

The "BEAST"

Old 01-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
One word:

saaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #4
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
saaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Thank you.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
simply amazing....

Thanks guys!
Old 01-10-2009, 02:45 PM   #6
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Here is another one. This is a friend of mine driving while I spot him.

He had a blast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9IirDcdNxI

This one I was playing around on a tree stump we found in Big Bear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6YoEiY6-aY
Old 01-10-2009, 05:12 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
my favorite 2nd gen taco ever.i dare someone to find a sweeter taco...I DARE YOU
Old 01-10-2009, 05:18 PM   #10
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
hoollllyy crap i just pooped in my pants
Old 01-10-2009, 05:53 PM   #11
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok you need to stop this, how am I gonna explain a SAS on my truck to my GF. Well babe it's only gonna be about a thousand. HAHA

i love your truck. wanna trade for a newer model?
Old 01-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #12
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
^^
Can I be your friend?

Come on a run with me and I'll let you drive.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #13
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys!
Old 01-10-2009, 07:53 PM   #14
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsumdc View Post
Come on a run with me and I'll let you drive.
holy crap...

hold on while I book my flight to Cali... I'll see ya tomorrow..
Old 01-10-2009, 07:53 PM   #15
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
Ok you need to stop this, how am I gonna explain a SAS on my truck to my GF. Well babe it's only gonna be about a thousand. HAHA

i love your truck. wanna trade for a newer model?
lol... maybe more than a thousand...
Old 01-10-2009, 11:17 PM   #16
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
What all do you have done to that thing and how much was it?

Sweet truck man, just sweet.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #18
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk87 View Post
What all do you have done to that thing and how much was it?

Sweet truck man, just sweet.
Go to this thread and you will see the build up of the truck. I started one a few days ago and I'm about a third of them way through. Follow along and it will give you all the details.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...ing-beast.html

I stopped keeping track of how much I have into it. If I had to estimate I'd say 55,000 on top of the cost of the truck would be a fair estimate. The bummer part is I'm not done yet.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:40 AM   #19
Dentinskillet is on a distinguished road
Dentinskillet's Tacoma Gallery
B-e-a-u tiful!!!!!
Old 01-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #20
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet and impressive

I Like it!!!