LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Top Gear boys at it again.

Old 08-04-2007, 07:32 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Top Gear boys at it again.

This one is well worth the time to watch.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:20 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
That was freakin awesome man.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:05 PM   #3
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
That was insane, i need a Hilux set up just like that one. Its a tank!!!
Old 08-06-2007, 02:52 PM   #4
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
I want one
Old 08-07-2007, 05:35 AM   #5
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
That truck was amazing
Old 08-07-2007, 06:31 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
THAT'S IT!

I AM FRIGGIN PISSED OFF!

That thing is awesome and we don't even get the option of looking at one in the US! How are we the best country if the best auto manufacturer doesn't give us its best stuff???

WHY can't Toyota give me a D4D Turbo Diesel Hilux/Tacoma/4Runner/FJ option here in the United States!?!?!?!
Old 08-07-2007, 07:22 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
THAT'S IT!

I AM FRIGGIN PISSED OFF!

That thing is awesome and we don't even get the option of looking at one in the US! How are we the best country if the best auto manufacturer doesn't give us its best stuff???

WHY can't Toyota give me a D4D Turbo Diesel Hilux/Tacoma/4Runner/FJ option here in the United States!?!?!?!
007 Dont hold back man how do you really feel?

J/K man I would ditch my X-Runner on sec if we could get a diesel Taco here in the states.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:37 AM   #8

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder how much they $ they sank into that rig after you convert it to American dollars. I know they said the tires alone were 2500 pounds each (no idea what that equates to in dollars) I'd just like to know the cost of the truck + mods.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:08 AM   #9
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
007 Dont hold back man how do you really feel?

J/K man I would ditch my X-Runner on sec if we could get a diesel Taco here in the states.
I feel better now...

...not as good as I could, but better.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:32 AM   #10
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I wonder how much they $ they sank into that rig after you convert it to American dollars. I know they said the tires alone were 2500 pounds each (no idea what that equates to in dollars) I'd just like to know the cost of the truck + mods.
That makes each tire about 5k American .
Old 08-08-2007, 08:56 AM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Warheads On Foreheads Division
MarkC is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE (aerospace ground equipment) mechanic
MarkC's Tacoma Gallery
i'm buying a Hilux when I get to Japan. I don't care what the wife says!
Old 08-08-2007, 10:26 AM   #12

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
That makes each tire about 5k American .
Is the conversion rate really taht high! wow! he did say each tire was hand made.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:28 PM   #13
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
That Hillux is nice but I'd need a 60 month loan just for the tires!!!! 2500 UK Pounds works about to about $5K per tire.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:50 PM   #14
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
OMG that thing is BEAUTIFUL! I love the way it sounded.,

SO you can get the HILUX in diesel?!
Old 08-11-2007, 03:32 PM   #15
nceguystaco is on a distinguished road

nceguystaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to nceguystaco Send a message via AIM to nceguystaco
that was one bad arse truck had a awsome looking body on it
Old 08-11-2007, 05:45 PM   #16
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwaterski View Post
OMG that thing is BEAUTIFUL! I love the way it sounded.,

SO you can get the HILUX in diesel?!
Yeah, everywhere but North America!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:00 PM   #17
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Yeah, everywhere but North America!
Damnit! I dont suppose we could buy some in Mehico and just drive em back up here huh? lol

Seriously...can we not get them registered or something? what if you re-badged it tacoma?
Old 08-12-2007, 09:00 AM   #19
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwaterski View Post
Damnit! I dont suppose we could buy some in Mehico and just drive em back up here huh? lol

Seriously...can we not get them registered or something? what if you re-badged it tacoma?
Even then the VIN number would give it away. They aren't even sold in Mexico as of now.

US, Mexico, and Canada all get screwed by the US when it comes to EPA standards and the American perspective of diesel. Everyone thinks they are slow, loud, dirty, under-powered, and bad for the environment.

Truth is, the new ones are the exact opposite of all that. GM did a great job of destroying the image of diesels in the US.
Old 08-12-2007, 02:48 PM   #20

Quote:
GM did a great job of destroying the image of diesels in the US.
LOL