LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

testing 30" LED light bar, caged tacoma

Old 08-30-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
ColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud of

Name: Cole
ColesDirtyYota's Tacoma Gallery
testing 30" LED light bar, caged tacoma

hey guys, have not been on the site in a while. anyway i got a Rigid Industries 30" e series light bar a month back. used my buddies go-pro camera and went down a little fire-road near by. wanted to see how good the go- pro picks up at night and how well this light bar works. the video doesn't do it justice along with how much air we get off the jump or the 3-wheel we did at the end haha. this season much more videos will come in the dezert where we can really get on it and have some fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iK1y...&feature=share
Old 08-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Video. Sweet light output. I have a 22" and its amazing. Can't imagine a 30".

I love the HOW TO do a perfect CALIFORNIA ROLL at the end.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #3
ColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud of

Name: Cole
ColesDirtyYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Awesome Video. Sweet light output. I have a 22" and its amazing. Can't imagine a 30".

I love the HOW TO do a perfect CALIFORNIA ROLL at the end.
hahah yeah i didnt notice at the time cuz i was in the " offroad mode" then looking back at the footage i was like dammit that looks bad haha. but yeah that fucker is bright, the 30" has alot more pencil beam in it so it really shoots far out there
Old 08-31-2012, 09:36 AM   #4
Davidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really nice

Name: David
Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Were those just your headlights at the end?
Old 08-31-2012, 10:11 PM   #5
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-31-2012, 10:17 PM   #6
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
fuck yes cole these rigid bars are awesome

and they look bad fucking ass as well...

Old 09-01-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
how hard can it be?
snowsk8air2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
snowsk8air2's Tacoma Gallery
damn that thing is bright. and the GoNastys never do the videos justice, at least thats the way it seems for me