LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Know who makes this rack system??

Old 09-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
D.Holliday is on a distinguished road
Army: US Army Infantry (5 years; Veteran)
Name: Jon
D.Holliday's Tacoma Gallery
Know who makes this rack system??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNgMi...eature=related

Didn't know if this was the correct place to put this but hell, it's a video..

Anyways, Can anyone identify this rack system on the black taco? I'm not too sure if he's a member of the fourm and have spent days and weeks researching to find the rack but with no luck. I have also messaged the guy through YT with no luck of a response.

The roof rack looks like it could be any number of rack brands (Thule is my guess), but I can't find anything like the bed rack which is what i'm most interested in. I know there are a few different brands out there that make a similar style but i'm diggin this one. Anyways, any info would be greatly appreciated.

D.

My apologies it only shows up as a link instead of being embedded into the post.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like a custom job to me
Old 09-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
D.Holliday is on a distinguished road
Army: US Army Infantry (5 years; Veteran)
Name: Jon
D.Holliday's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that's what I was afraid of, that or it being discontinued. Well, looks like i'll have to start looking for a way to get these fabbed up or find something as close as possible to those. I'm still torn between a rack like this one pictured of going with just a bed rack with basket. Anyways, I appreciate the quick responses all, thanks!
Old 09-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
do a full bed rack kinda like allpoo's or this http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ator-rack.html
Old 09-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i think there is a TW member in your area that is a fabricator...

i want to say he is in the vendor section down below...

im just having a brain fart right now on his name... i know i have spoken to him on TW before too...

my old age i suppose...
Old 09-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #8
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
Looks custom. But I did a similar thing using the Nissan titan racks. I should have pics in my profile section. I would post them but only on my phone and no internet here. You take the titan racks and bend them to fit in our truck beds. I also had to use united strut mod to replace taco stock rails to fit hard ware
Old 09-06-2012, 09:43 PM   #9
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry. "Unistrut" mod to replace stock track in bed. autocorrect on the phone