Notices

Mac-Nut Roads!

Old 09-21-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
iRep8OH8 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chaz
iRep8OH8's Tacoma Gallery
Mac-Nut Roads!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmGUXsMniI

hahaha just a clip from a day in the macnuts! I didn't really think, and for one of shots I was downwind of the dirt..... it ended pretty badly LOL, I'll be putting something full together soon!
Old 09-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I hate having M/T tires and going on mac nut roads....every goddamn rotation of the tire

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICKCLICKCLCICKCLICKCLCICKCLICKCLICKCLCICKCLICKCL CICKCLICKCLICKCLCICKCLICKCLCICK

looks fun!
Old 09-22-2012, 02:31 AM   #3
iRep8OH8 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chaz
iRep8OH8's Tacoma Gallery
hhahahahaha its so powerdery!
Old 09-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #4
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
different kine roads, I guess. my mac nut roads are....trails with macnut overhangs. damn nuts everywhere....get stuck in the tires and CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK
used to drive to school like that and get weird looks from all the chones. buahahaha

still, for the rest of the vids!