Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

How do you embed a video

Old 10-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
How do you embed a video

I can't figure it out to save my life. I guess I'm just dumb...
Old 11-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"
HawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
HawaiiTRD's Tacoma Gallery
good question, i can't figure it out either. i tried using the embed code from youtube and that didn't work. cant attach the fideo via url either.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
just have to post the youtube link/URL...the coding is already worked in here.

looks like this...
Code:
http://youtu.be/J8eSMygiDKk
Old 11-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
As Neon said

Post the direct link for the youtube video in and it will auto embed
Old 11-27-2012, 03:41 PM   #5
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
When you insert the code and press post it will not show up as the video until you refresh the page, probably where the confusion is..
Old 11-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
also if link has https:// like below...it will not work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v
Old 11-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #7
"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"
HawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
HawaiiTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
When you insert the code and press post it will not show up as the video until you refresh the page, probably where the confusion is..

okay I see, let me try out a test post...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP5iv...feature=g-vrec
Old 11-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #9
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
I figured it out as well. Refreshing the page was the trick, didn't realize that.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #10
Rez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rez's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some sick Toys and sweet trails. I always dream to wheel in Hawaii