Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

first vid with the Hero 3

Old 11-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
first vid with the Hero 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRc_fZd8BLg&feature=plcp
Old 11-20-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Man you got a Hero3 Black why not at leeast uploaded a HD.

Here is my first test with my Silver. Watch in HD....

http://youtu.be/LoELT74Qvy4
Old 11-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Have any of you Hero 3 owners owned a Hero 1 before? If so let me know how you like the 3 cause I really like my 1 and cant justify spending that much on a 3 unless its well worth it.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #5
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
Man you got a Hero3 Black why not at leeast uploaded a HD.

Here is my first test with my Silver. Watch in HD....

http://youtu.be/LoELT74Qvy4
if you read the description, it was my first upload so I'm still working everything out, how do i upload it in HD?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #6
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Have any of you Hero 3 owners owned a Hero 1 before? If so let me know how you like the 3 cause I really like my 1 and cant justify spending that much on a 3 unless its well worth it.
I had 2 Hero 1's. To be honest they are 100% diffrent. the quality is a lot better on the new ones. Also the functions are easier to use. And with the wifi remote (I use my phone) I can now record when I want and shut off when I want. the remot alone is almost worth going with a 3 silver or black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I gotta go get a SD card...Totally derped out on getting one when I ordered. Taking it out on my bike tmrw...
Best buy has a 16gb micro SD on sale for 19.99 right now. Its a class 10 as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
if you read the description, it was my first upload so I'm still working everything out, how do i upload it in HD?
If you save the video in HD it should upload in hd.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
I had 2 Hero 1's. To be honest they are 100% diffrent. the quality is a lot better on the new ones. Also the functions are easier to use. And with the wifi remote (I use my phone) I can now record when I want and shut off when I want. the remot alone is almost worth going with a 3 silver or black.
Okay I was just curious on how different the two were. My Hero 1 does everything I want plus some and I still think its a good little unit. Maybe I will wait until Hero 4 comes out, haha.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Okay I was just curious on how different the two were. My Hero 1 does everything I want plus some and I still think its a good little unit. Maybe I will wait until Hero 4 comes out, haha.
lol thats what i thought when i got the hero 3, well i guess its like everything else, it'll be obsolete in 18-24 months
Old 11-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
lol thats what i thought when i got the hero 3, well i guess its like everything else, it'll be obsolete in 18-24 months
Yeah exactly. Just like computers and cell phones...better ones will always come out later on!!!