Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

GoPro Hero 3 - 1080p Test Video

Old 01-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #21
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I'm inspired. I need to get mine out sometime. Haven't used it for about a year and used it for dirt bike riding
Old 01-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #22
Bandit196 is on a distinguished road

Army: Sergeant, A Co. 1-41IN, 3/1 AD
Name: Ross
Bandit196's Tacoma Gallery
This is pretty awesome, looks great! You did a good job editing it, too.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #23
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
What ya smokin?!
Old 01-02-2013, 08:07 PM   #25
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
My wife picked me up a Black Edition Hero3 for Christmas. I've got the GP app on the phone and its pretty tits!
Same here, except I got the silver. I don't plan to use the still photo feature much so I didn't need the higher resolution of the Black. Using the iphone App removes any need for the wireless remote so I saved a bunch by going with the silver instead of the black without really losing any features.

just playing with it tonight.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #26
Banned
Colt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Colt1195's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post

Is this a still picture or a screen shot from video ?

I have the older GP 2 and the night time video is just horrible.

What are you experiences and opinion of the night quality with the new one ?
Old 01-03-2013, 11:21 AM   #27
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt1195 View Post
Is this a still picture or a screen shot from video ?

I have the older GP 2 and the night time video is just horrible.

What are you experiences and opinion of the night quality with the new one ?
That's a single frame from the video. Nighttime quality it totally dependant on lighting. I drove home with the camera on last night on some highway that has no lights and it was late enough that I was the only one on the road at some points so the only lights were my own headlights. Quality definitely suffered and was quite grainy, but what do you expect from essentially no lighting at all? Overall I think the lowlight picture quality is quite good without the addition of aux lighting.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:51 PM   #28
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the video quality constantly changes with the amount of light. I think the ISO is automatic so it goes much higher in low lighting, thus recording a granier video. But overall, I'm very happy with it. I've done a few night runs on the trail with friends and I could see the truck in front of me very clearly int he video with my headlights on.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #29
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
That was bad ass, I really want to go hit some trails now. Too bad Nebraska only has corn fields
Old 01-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #30
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
What ya smokin?!
I thought he was swinging a bat...
Old 01-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #31
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
My wife picked me up a Black Edition Hero3 for Christmas. I've got the GP app on the phone and its pretty tits!

is that the wifi control app? I also got the Black Edition and find the remote that comes with can be picky.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #32
livinglegend20 is on a distinguished road

Name: Art
livinglegend20's Tacoma Gallery
linkin park FTW!!!
Old 02-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #33
Go Hard In The Trails!
RoyalThunder is on a distinguished road

RoyalThunder's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet video love linkin park! What trail is this????
Old 02-20-2013, 11:23 PM   #34
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
the trail is Holy Jim in Trabuco Canyon. by Oneill park
Old 06-09-2013, 03:38 PM   #35
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
love the way you made this video
Old 06-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #36
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What is going on at around :42 are you eating a pixy stix, Brushing your teeth or Electronic Cig?
Old 06-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #38
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post

that's my e-cig
Ahh that makes sense!