Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

IPAD MINI INSTALL

Old 12-11-2012, 12:04 PM   #41
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Awww happiness in the Taco world.

Plus.. my Beats by Dr Dre will crush everything you have.

/thread.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #42
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
How much do u think u would charge for one of these?
Old 12-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #43
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
So I was just looking at the ipad minis do you have to purchase the wifi plus cellular to get a 3g/4g data plan? Damn those are expensive.

Definitely doing this mod first.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #44
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post
So I was just looking at the ipad minis do you have to purchase the wifi plus cellular to get a 3g/4g data plan? Damn those are expensive.

Ya, you gotta buy the one with cellular unless your phone has the hot spot option then you can turn your phone into a hot spot and run the ipad off of that... But that sounds like a major pain in the ass, so I would suggest buying one with cellular...

AT&T has $100 off their tablets if you activate them with a 2-year commitment!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #45
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Gotta say... Aw9d does know his stereo stuff. That's what he does.. is stereo. I've heard his, his wife's civic with two Sundowns, and have seen his stereo store he calls a garage.
x2

Old 12-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #46
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post

Yeah if you want Internet anywhere in the US.....mine was 459 which is still cheaper than the iPad 4 at 499 which is only wifi! And Verizon and AT&T only charge $10 a month to add the tablet to your bill it's not too shabby
Old 12-13-2012, 10:17 AM   #47
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
How much do u think u would charge for one of these?
I haven't decided yet as soon as its complete and I add up all my materials and figure out how much my time is worth ill let you guys know
Old 12-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #48
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
I want one let me know when they are available
Old 12-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #49

I will start building more as soon as people confirm they want one so as soon as I post the price ill start building first come first serve probably by PMs
Old 12-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #51

Awesome thanks
Old 12-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #52
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #53

Working 70 hours during the holidays doesn't help much guys I haven't even touched it.....I want to get it done just as bad as most of you guys but its hard to work on it right now
Old 12-17-2012, 12:44 AM   #54
Bookin is on a distinguished road

Bookin's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 12-26-2012, 01:18 AM   #55
taco19 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dallon
taco19's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in, not carbon fiber though, just black or matching silver if possible !
Old 12-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #56
tacomatx is on a distinguished road

Name: Sambeux
tacomatx's Tacoma Gallery
How much?!?!?
Old 12-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #57
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
just got a ipod mini for x-mas, subbed for possible future purchase
Old 12-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #58

Also where is the2nd video?
Old 12-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #59

I haven't made it yet I'm wayyyy too swamped with work right now for the holidays sorry guys this is the least of my worries right now it's just gonna take a little more time and I'm in the process of setting up my new hydrographics shop as well so I'm super busy
Old 12-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #60

No prob.... Can't wait to see it. Very interested in the final product!!