Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

IPAD MINI INSTALL

Old 03-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #81
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery

this project has been kinda dead for a couple months ... are you still planning on a product?
Old 03-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #83
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
Haha guys to be honest my garage is still in boxes from me moving I haven't even had the energy to unpack the garage yet.....sorry for the delay and I've kinda lost all the drive I had to do this......if the damn dash piece wasn't curved I would have been done by now but that's what is holding me back - overcoming the curve!! It almost requires me to build a whole new dash kit out of fiberglass and bondo and I sure as hell can't afford to do that and sell them for $200 I guess that's why all the audio shops charge like $750 to build this kit. I'm not saying it can't be done but I would literally spend a ton of time on it not so much money in materials just a lot of time to build each one. Idk what I'm going to do yet my dash is still ripped apart and I haven't even put it back together yet!!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #84
05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future05taco2.7 has a brilliant future
Name: JIMSTER
05taco2.7's Tacoma Gallery
im likin the look of this dash piece you have

and OP just a thought for anyone wanting to keep in the vehicle semi permanently you could just install as you have it now

i understand most people would want to remove it whenever they got out of the truck but it could be an option for a somewhat low cost ipad mini install

for what its worth. love the idea so far
Old 03-11-2013, 10:23 PM   #85
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man its def a work in progress
Old 03-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #86
MaxQ is on a distinguished road
MaxQ's Tacoma Gallery
This is awesome! I wish the Auto manufacturers would just make it for a 7" tablet. Then people can purchase what ever one they want Ipad or Android. The Nav that new cars come with suck and why would you want to spend an extra $2000 grand for it?
I would buy this in a heart beat. But for Android. I already own the Galaxy Tab2.
Keep us posted.
MaxQ
Old 03-16-2013, 07:27 AM   #87
mikea is on a distinguished road
Army: 2/504 82nd PIR
mikea's Tacoma Gallery
Uggh!!! I really want one of these bad, I passed on installing a double din this week after reading this thread let us know when your ready to start taking orders, nice job buy the way.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #88
Kuma is on a distinguished road
Navy: Diver
Kuma's Tacoma Gallery
How much data do you use with that while in your taco? Looking to do the same and get the samsung galaxy tab 2 verizon but not sure what data package to go with.
Old 08-18-2013, 02:02 PM   #89
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
What happened to this project?? I really want one of these
Old 03-29-2014, 08:46 PM   #91
jsemog is on a distinguished road
Name: Junior
jsemog's Tacoma Gallery
do u have it for toyota tacoma 2014???
Old 03-30-2014, 03:57 PM   #92
jsemog is on a distinguished road
Name: Junior
jsemog's Tacoma Gallery