Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

IPAD MINI INSTALL

Old 12-09-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
IPAD MINI INSTALL

CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW VIDEO!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #2
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
post this video on the thread that was started about the mini install. still a neat idea tho.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #3
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Already done just figured I would post so oters who are not following that thread could see!
Old 12-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #5

Yes the dash kit will be on a hinge system which the next video will cover....it's a pretty clever little idea I came up with stay tuned
Old 12-09-2012, 11:38 PM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Dope!! Can't wait to see it all finished
Old 12-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #7

Thank you sir!
Old 12-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #9

Just wanted more people to see it other than those following the other thread!!
Old 12-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #11

Did you like the video??
Old 12-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #13

Well nobody has said they want one for sure yet so until then I'm not going to build them and get stuck with them hehe that would suck
Old 12-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #15
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Well once you get it done I'll prepay you for a unit... I'll probably buy my own iPad mini... But I'll definitely need a dash kit to do it...
ditto
Old 12-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #16

Ok cool well ill go ahead and buy a couple double din kits now then
Old 12-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #17
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
barker14's Tacoma Gallery
subbed. I feel money trying to jump out of my wallet... oh that's right, I have none of that.. guess Im going to have to cut out groceries for a while....

looks good, cant wait to see installed in the truck and your mechanism to hinge the assembly for removal.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #18
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I was literally just posting my idea of trying to fit an iPad mini in there. How ironic. Looking forward to the next video, I may have to do this. My iPod's have been nothing short of awesome, and my girlfriends iPad kicks ass, the mini would be perfect. Especially with 3G for navigation and Pandora ect.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #19
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
I was literally just posting my idea of trying to fit an iPad mini in there. How ironic. Looking forward to the next video, I may have to do this. My iPod's have been nothing short of awesome, and my girlfriends iPad kicks ass, the mini would be perfect. Especially with 4G for navigation and Pandora ect.
FIFY!!! Haha
Old 12-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #20

Hahaha whats 3G?