Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

New video, you might laugh.

Old 01-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #1
Joshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation New video, you might laugh.

This is not a tacoma video.
Yes, this is also in the "Health" section, but I've posted all my videos in here, so I figured why not. Probably a rule against it, but I'm too young and ignorant. Probably will not do it again. Hang me.

Anyway, it has been forever since we made any new videos...and this is what we came up with.
If you like working out, and think that the newer Old Spice commercials are funny, you'll probably think this is too.

[youtube]NAGLzw0N-hU[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAGLzw0N-hU
Old 01-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Lol...WTF?

I didn't read and thought it was a tacoma video...I was SOOOO lost..
Old 01-31-2013, 09:20 AM   #3
Joshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
haha, probably should put that up there. That there isn't a tacoma anywhere in it.