LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Jk/ trdoffroad

Old 03-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #21
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms4x4outlaws View Post
No shit dumb ass! Do you not think I know what I'm doing?

Revving it that high gives the most tire spin. Come one man.
What is wrong with you all?? I have never been bashed this hard about a video I share. You all must of over paid for your truck and are scared to give it some hell ever now and then.

You guys really piss me off. I share a video of stuff you all prob don't do and you can't enjoy watching it.
Haha I say it's your truck and you can do what you want with it! When I got stuck last time it snowed I was in 4lo with the rear locked and bounced of the rev limiter a few times. Was getting ticked off that I couldn't get out, but soon enough I was able to get out with enough tire spin.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #22
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Tearing it up? Why would you openly admit that...?

Just sayin'
tearing it up means many different things, in the south (and other places) it means your out having fun.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #23
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #24
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
tearing it up means many different things, in the south (and other places) it means your out having fun.
Like "getting ripped". To bodybuilders it means one thing, to everybody else it means drinking too much, making a fool of yourself and not remembering it in the morning.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:58 PM   #25
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Old 03-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #26
ms4x4outlaws is on a distinguished road

Name: Darren
ms4x4outlaws's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
I KNOW RIGHT!!
Old 03-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #27
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FTFY
Old 03-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #28
Horsebit
Grieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
Grieby54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No shit dumb ass! Do you not think I know what I'm doing?

Revving it that high gives the most tire spin. Come one man.
What is wrong with you all?? I have never been bashed this hard about a video I share. You all must of over paid for your truck and are scared to give it some hell ever now and then.

You guys really piss me off. I share a video of stuff you all prob don't do and you can't enjoy watching it.

Calm down, child. And no, I don't think you know what you're doing.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:33 PM   #29
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
+1

you know youve stood on the rev limiter long when you can do this
This guy is a supercharged 2003 or 2004 with over 200,000 miles on the motor and it has spent most of it's life bouncing on the rev limiter with no issues so far. Sure high rpms accelerate wear and tear, but it's not going to blow up under the max rpm. It's guys that extend the rev limiter beyond the factory setting that blow up their motors. Plus it's his truck he can have some fun with it. Mine sees the rev limiter once or twice a month on average, but I offroad a lot.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #30
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
This guy is a supercharged 2003 or 2004 with over 200,000 miles on the motor and it has spent most of it's life bouncing on the rev limiter with no issues so far. Sure high rpms accelerate wear and tear, but it's not going to blow up under the max rpm. It's guys that extend the rev limiter beyond the factory setting that blow up their motors. Plus it's his truck he can have some fun with it. Mine sees the rev limiter once or twice a month on average, but I offroad a lot.
Psshh off road a lot. Brady you mall crawl the shit out of that thing

Also, and word on weather or not the army's underfunding will allow for you to join us on te wyo trip?
Old 03-20-2013, 10:20 AM   #31
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Psshh off road a lot. Brady you mall crawl the shit out of that thing

Also, and word on weather or not the army's underfunding will allow for you to join us on te wyo trip?
Hey!! My Taco sees dirt every day!! My parking spot is dirt haha

No word yet. Probably won't know until the month before or so.