Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Xrunner vs Mazdaspeed3

Old 03-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #21
ChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
ChiefManyWrenches's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
i ran a 14.8 (bad launch) and ms3 ran a 15.1 i think?
Because GenPOO lol. Do a race from a 3rd gear roll ~45 or so.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #22
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefManyWrenches View Post
Because GenPOO lol. Do a race from a 3rd gear roll ~45 or so.
im not going to give the mazda the huge unfair advantage of a roll. he is the won who bought a FAIL wheel drive vehicle so its his fault lol. he didnt think my truck would beat his even from a dead stop and i clearly proved that theory wrong. he barely beats me from a roll anyways. maybe 1-1.5 car lengths after 3 full gear pulls
Old 03-21-2013, 07:58 PM   #23
ChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
ChiefManyWrenches's Tacoma Gallery
Don't get me wrong, I think it is awesome that you beat him. Mad props. I am just saying that when I had my MS3 I usually did a race I wanted and gave the other person a race they wanted. I will say, FWD is that cars biggest flaw. Same mods on the MS6 and it may have been a different story. With mine 1st and 2nd were pointless, especially when you get all pedal happy from the adrenaline. 3rd gear pulled like a train.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #24
Doberman is on a distinguished road
Name: Matthew
Doberman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
im not going to give the mazda the huge unfair advantage of a roll. he is the won who bought a FAIL wheel drive vehicle so its his fault lol. he didnt think my truck would beat his even from a dead stop and i clearly proved that theory wrong. he barely beats me from a roll anyways. maybe 1-1.5 car lengths after 3 full gear pulls
Congratulations on your win. However in all fairness you are trying to drag race a truck. Not exactly optimal for racing either. I also just got rid of my gen won ms3 and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the car needs a serious driver mod. I flogged all sorts of cars/trucks in mine. Hell, I pulled on a 6.0 GTO when I was nearly stock. 3rd gear was the bees knees.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:45 AM   #25
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Had a tuned gen 2 speed 3 for about 5 months before I traded it in for my Tacoma. Was pushing around 312 whp and was a pain in the ass to daily drive.