Notices

Xrunner vs Mazdaspeed3

Old 03-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
OVRW8 is on a distinguished road
OVRW8's Tacoma Gallery
and...... what were the times?
Old 03-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #4
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I like Shinedown as much as the next guy... But I'll be honest and say that I would have really liked to hear the race sounds. Nice job though!
Old 03-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVRW8 View Post
and...... what were the times?
i ran a 14.8 (bad launch) and ms3 ran a 15.1 i think?
Old 03-04-2013, 03:33 PM   #6
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I like Shinedown as much as the next guy... But I'll be honest and say that I would have really liked to hear the race sounds. Nice job though!
The gopro didn't pick up anything but wind noise after 1st gear. I forgot to switch out the skeleton housing lol
Old 03-04-2013, 07:54 PM   #7
OVRW8's Tacoma Gallery
speed 3's here run 13.7 all day long with his mods maybe 13.2
Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #8
aaronc7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
aaronc7's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, wow. fail driver on the mazdaspeed 3. Thing should be making over 300whp
Old 03-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #9
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVRW8 View Post
speed 3's here run 13.7 all day long with his mods maybe 13.2
Where exactly is here? We're almost 5,000 ft above sea level. Kinda F's with ET's. trucks with my mods run 13's all day long at sea level
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronc7 View Post
yeah, wow. fail driver on the mazdaspeed 3. Thing should be making over 300whp
He is making over 300. It's fail wheel drive though. No good from a stop
Old 03-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #10
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Those mazda 3s have some go to them.

I know this is nothing alike. But I rented a mazda 6 this past summer. That thing was slow af! I know that there cams suck do the guys that want to go fast switch them out?
Old 03-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #11
aaronc7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
aaronc7's Tacoma Gallery
I had a first gen mazdaspeed 3... fail wheel drive was more or less the reason I got rid of it! Your altitude certainly will play a significant role your times... makes more sense now.

You talking cams for the speed 3s or Mazda 6? No real cam options for the speed, just a few custom regrinds running around.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
I had a first gen mazdaspeed 3... fail wheel drive was more or less the reason I got rid of it! Your altitude certainly will play a significant role your times... makes more sense now.
I'm from cocoa beach fl. I was home a few months ago and did not have the URD 2.8 s/c pulley on yet. My truck felt faster in fl with the stock pulley than it does here and now with the 2.8. I can't wait to PCS to a different base much closer to sea level
Old 03-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #13
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

You talking cams for the speed 3s or Mazda 6? No real cam options for the speed, just a few custom regrinds running around.
Either or.
The reason I ask is because... Back when i had a ford ranger the b3000? was the same exact truck but cheaper. Motor was practically the same. Except, the Ford ranger had better cams (more appropriate for the engine, not sure about dexterity, etc.) So alot of the mazda guys were swapping cams out for the Ford ranger cams.
Just wondering if it was the same for other mazda models.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
I'm from cocoa beach fl. I was home a few months ago and did not have the URD 2.8 s/c pulley on yet. My truck felt faster in fl with the stock pulley than it does here and now with the 2.8. I can't wait to PCS to a different base much closer to sea level
Yuma Arizona
Old 03-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #15
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterkx2fiddy View Post
Yuma Arizona
He'll no do you see where I am? I'm tired of the desert. Ive been here almost 4 years. I WANT GREEN TREES AND GREEN GRASS NOT BROWN DIRT AND BROWN EVERYTHING

Lol
Old 03-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #16

Lmao
I was just thinking sea level dry cold day.
Don't go to North Carolina. Seems like everyone hates it
Old 03-08-2013, 10:46 PM   #17
OVRW8's Tacoma Gallery
oh i see, we are about 1,200 ft. here in ohio
Old 03-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #18
Bam-Ba-Lam

Yea I wish we were at lower sea level
Old 03-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #19
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
Yuma Az is cool for offroading
Old 03-13-2013, 05:19 AM   #20
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomayco View Post
Yuma Az is cool for offroading
Xrunner vs Mazdaspeed3-image.jpg