Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Jamaican Tacoma doing Dexterity :D

Old 02-11-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
Jamdung_Tac is on a distinguished road
Jamdung_Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Jamaican Tacoma doing Dexterity :D

Look at how we do it down here in Jamaica lol

This is the "Big Red Truck" driven by Ian Wright at a Dexterity event held recently....enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpPZgiYtDYk&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUBq1JXEaXI
Old 02-11-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
try doing that with some mud terrains
Old 02-11-2009, 09:39 AM   #3
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Weee! That looks like fun. I might try that at lunch today.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #5
fuel100 has a spectacular aura aboutfuel100 has a spectacular aura about

fuel100's Tacoma Gallery
I love Jamaica.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Who says you cant drift a tacoma lol very cool video.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #7
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Impressive driving... hard on the drivetrain... for certain cuts back on the tire life. LOL!
Old 02-13-2009, 06:18 PM   #9
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
That looks like every one of Chris' assistants heading for the exit once they read the contract and look over the health insurance deductibles.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:20 PM   #10
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
that looks fun as hell! is the e-brake modified with a special handle or is it stock with the foot pedal?
Old 02-13-2009, 07:10 PM   #11
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up Lmao!!!

I can get this out my head:

THE BIG RED TRUCK!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 05:11 AM   #12
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
<--------- Jamaican as well

Pretty good skills ...where in Jamaica was this event held?
Old 02-16-2009, 05:25 AM   #13
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
nice dude whats he have done not to flop that? i would love to try that in mine with my 6 inch lift....anyone wanna help me flip it back over?
Old 02-16-2009, 05:37 AM   #14
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuel100 View Post
I love Jamaica.

Me too!
Old 02-16-2009, 05:47 AM   #15
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
i got no prob with jamaica, cant say i love it, never been... but i love bob marley!! But I cant stand the sound of those tires, and watching that made me cringe pretty much the whole time... that video should be entitled "how to kill a taco"

"Jamaiiiiica! we have a bobsled team!"
Old 02-16-2009, 06:51 AM   #16
fuel100 has a spectacular aura aboutfuel100 has a spectacular aura about

fuel100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
i got no prob with jamaica, cant say i love it, never been... but i love bob marley!! But I cant stand the sound of those tires, and watching that made me cringe pretty much the whole time... that video should be entitled "how to kill a taco"

Once you go, you'll know.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:56 AM   #17
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
cool video.... Well the 1st 5 seconds anyway..

WOW...
Old 02-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #18
Supergroovalisticprosifun kstication
Mr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the rough

Mr Wiggles's Tacoma Gallery
Props to that driver! Nice vid.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:26 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_X-SP View Post
<--------- Jamaican as well

Pretty good skills ...where in Jamaica was this event held?
i think sumwhere in clarendon. u can check out the datails at www.wheelsjamaica.com
Old 02-20-2009, 10:29 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post

lol dont be silly! u cant kill a tacoma! tsk tsk