Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Toyota Tacoma 0-60 vid

Old 02-17-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Tacoma 0-60 vid

Did a 0-60 vid for the truck. It seemed pretty fast. I'm going to do it again when I get the intake and exhaust installed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m91Mg...e=channel_page
Old 02-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #2
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
nice. now i wanna see out the windshield
Old 02-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siafu View Post
nice. now i wanna see out the windshield
lol will do. Is this how fast everyones is? That seemed very fast to me since I didn't have any engine mods at the time.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #4
WildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really nice

WildcatRider's Tacoma Gallery
This an access cab?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Yup
Old 02-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, that does seem pretty quick. Maybe I'll see what mine does it in. My SG2 HPR readout shows a peak horsepower of 270 in my truck with the intake and exhaust, what does yours read?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:57 PM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
Dang, that does seem pretty quick. Maybe I'll see what mine does it in. My SG2 HPR readout shows a peak horsepower of 270 in my truck with the intake and exhaust, what does yours read?
How do you check that?
Old 02-18-2009, 05:06 PM   #8
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
its the xgauge feature check out the scangauge website for the code
Old 02-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
its the xgauge feature check out the scangauge website for the code
Okay I got it and took it out. It was reading 581 hp at one point. So idk if I'm doing something wrong or what.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Okay I got it and took it out. It was reading 581 hp at one point. So idk if I'm doing something wrong or what.
Did you enter it all correctly? Try clearing an re-entering the code. Make sure you enter the one for gas applications and not the diesel code......