Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

TW New England meet up

Old 05-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #21
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
I know they are a lil on the gay side but if I were going to be on a track I would probably get a Miata.
For the money, they're an awesome track car. I want an S2000 for commuting and bombing around in.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #22
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
For the money, they're an awesome track car. I want an S2000 for commuting and bombing around in.
Yeah S2000's are badass on windy (lots of turns not gusty air) tracks.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #23
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know they are a lil on the gay side but if I were going to be on a track I would probably get a Miata.
Ever ridden in a forced induction one? They are the tits. Near 50/50 weight distribution, plus the first Gwen ones don't weigh anything
Old 05-07-2013, 02:48 PM   #24
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The thing I don't like about them is no torque down low. I'm a fat American and I like my low end torque. Get them up in the rev range and they fly though
Old 05-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #25
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
The thing I don't like about them is no torque down low. I'm a fat American and I like my low end torque. Get them up in the rev range and they fly though
You can run them with forced induction also
Old 05-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #26

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
That is true. I mean stock engine vtaaaack
Old 05-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #27
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Any new england thread just turns into an extension of the B.S. thread lol
Old 05-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #28

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
You noticed that too, huh?
Old 05-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #29
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Hey he posted a vid and then he commented on exhaust. Then someone posted about.......auto cross ... Then errrrrr. Never mind ....
Old 05-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #30
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

I'm not sure what's happening here??? Did I do this to myself?
Old 05-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #31

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
Hey he posted a vid and then he commented on exhaust. Then someone posted about.......auto cross ... Then errrrrr. Never mind ....
Exactly, see, there's a perfectly logical Segway
Old 05-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #32

Two Mikes don't make a right
Old 05-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #33

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-08-2013, 03:32 AM   #34
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Two Mikes don't make a right
Sure it does.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:18 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Hey did anybody see that awesome Tacoma video titled--- Nah. Never mind. Continue
Promoting your own vid ????
Old 05-09-2013, 05:15 AM   #37

We should start a pic and video dump page for NE
Old 05-09-2013, 05:30 AM   #38

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...read-1500.html
Old 05-09-2013, 09:47 AM   #39

Quote:
lol, fine I get your point
Old 05-09-2013, 09:50 AM   #40
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I say use this one. If you start a new one we will just end up talking about random stuff anyway