Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

TW New England meet up

Old 05-09-2013, 10:51 AM   #41
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Works for me, I feel special with OP status...
Old 05-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #42
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Looked like fun
Old 05-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #43
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Nice. Looked like fun
Thanks man, it was a blast.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #44
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Kudos to the OP. Great vid that gave me a lot of gopro mount ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Fuck yeah on vid 4. That was sick.

Was the black first gen TRD or Open (sorry, i watched the vid on mute so I don't know if it was said)
Old 05-16-2013, 04:23 PM   #46
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Ah okay, yeah i could see the wheel spin and kind of figure. I wonder if having the rear locker would have helped the 1st gen. I could see where it would help him, but I can also see where having a rear locker on a slick, up hill turn could hurt him to.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:19 PM   #47
Pike Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Pike Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Where abouts is this in RI??
Old 05-21-2013, 07:07 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike Tacoma View Post
Where abouts is this in RI??
PM inbound
Old 05-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #49

I need to get out again so I can make another vid.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #50
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
I need to get out again so I can make another vid.
I can take the day off monday. Ill be down to go wherever.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
I can take the day off monday. Ill be down to go wherever.
I'll keep you posted, prob on the wheeling trip thread. I have 3 options in mind. 1) All Wheels 2) Freetown Fall River State Forest 3) Class VI roads near Concord NH
Old 05-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #52
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
I'll keep you posted, prob on the wheeling trip thread. I have 3 options in mind. 1) All Wheels 2) Freetown Fall River State Forest 3) Class VI roads near Concord NH
Well i might not be down to go wherever haha. All wheels is in maine right? Thats a haul for me, like 4.5 hours. I'm near new haven CT. Fall river wouldn't be to bad, concord is probably 3 hours from here, i might consider it though. Before i make any plans i should probably figure out if i can take monday off for sure. I should know tomorrow. The RI spot is ideal for me, only like an hour away.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:35 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Well i might not be down to go wherever haha. All wheels is in maine right? Thats a haul for me, like 4.5 hours. I'm near new haven CT. Fall river wouldn't be to bad, concord is probably 3 hours from here, i might consider it though. Before i make any plans i should probably figure out if i can take monday off for sure. I should know tomorrow. The RI spot is ideal for me, only like an hour away.
It was only 1.5 hrs. for me. I would like to try out that state forest also. Look up copicut rd in fall river. It's supposed to be well known, I'm not letting out anybodies secret spot
Old 05-28-2013, 05:36 PM   #54

Did a little wheeling this weekend on some class VI in NH. Tried out all sorts of mounting spots for the cam. Will post after editing.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:52 AM   #56

It's coming, been so damn busy lately.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #57

Finally finished editing out all the crap. It was fun but not too tough. Tried a bunch of different mounting positions.

http://youtu.be/W9bz48eydUw
Old 06-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #58
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video Jon,where was that?
I love hitting the class 6's!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #59

Thank you. Northhampton nh, My buddy in the FJ keeps his boat near there. You should join us next time if you want. I try to go up there a few times during the summer. He went out adventuring the day before also and found some much more gnarly shit that we ran out of time to go back to.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #60
Pike Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Pike Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome!! not to sound dumb..whats class six mean???