Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

TW New England meet up

Old 05-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
TW New England meet up

A video from going with the New England group. It was a great time with awesome people. Enjoy the vid.
http://youtu.be/-LFFD92QC-k
Old 05-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #2
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Bump for me!!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #3
TheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TheKid's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good time!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #4
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
wish i couldve made it! we need to get another one going here soon, possibly a bbq?
Old 05-05-2013, 05:06 AM   #5
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice video. Nice angles. I'm not a fan of the music in any vid. I prefer just the natural sounds. But, that is my own preference. I rarely watch a complete vid but I did this one. TY for this.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
Very nice video. Nice angles. I'm not a fan of the music in any vid. I prefer just the natural sounds. But, that is my own preference. I rarely watch a complete vid but I did this one. TY for this.
The GoPro has basically no sound when it's in the housing. I had to do something for it. Stoked that you enjoyed it!! Thank you!
Old 05-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
wish i couldve made it! we need to get another one going here soon, possibly a bbq?
I hope so. I am tied up for next couple weeks though, it blows.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #8
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
The GoPro has basically no sound when it's in the housing.
MMMMMMMMMM

We have plenty of sound out of the camera put in the race car.. heheheheh
Old 05-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
MMMMMMMMMM

We have plenty of sound out of the camera put in the race car.. heheheheh
Well....I suppose I need an exhaust then! That might be the most off the wall excuse for an exhaust yet.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #11

Mind?? Those are great. One handed wheeling, nicely done!
Old 05-06-2013, 06:48 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
Well....I suppose I need an exhaust then! That might be the most off the wall excuse for an exhaust yet.
Hey if it works run with it.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:06 AM   #14
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
I need a lift and locker....:banghead:
Old 05-07-2013, 06:23 AM   #15
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
Where in RI was this?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:25 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
I need a lift and locker....:banghead:
All in due time. Just need to wait til one of these high rollers makes a change and then pick up parts on the cheap!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:29 AM   #17
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Need to wait till after September. I really want another autocross car too . Not a brand new one like my last one, something cheap that I can strip and beat the piss out of
Old 05-07-2013, 06:33 AM   #18

^^ sounds awesome. What was your last car?
Old 05-07-2013, 06:48 AM   #19

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
09 cobalt ss turbo
Old 05-07-2013, 01:57 PM   #20

I know they are a lil on the gay side but if I were going to be on a track I would probably get a Miata.