Tacoma vs Frontier

Old 05-28-2013, 04:21 PM   #21
krause is on a distinguished road

Navy: Petty Officer 3rd class
Name: Matt
krause's Tacoma Gallery
OWNED!
Old 05-31-2013, 04:14 AM   #22
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
I pulled my friends F250 powerstroke with my Taco. Sure he wasn't on the gas and when he just got into partial throttle he stopped my momentum and started pulling me, but that's besides the point.

He wants to see how my new Tundra fairs but I know he'd still win and I'm not doing such tomfoolery with a brand new truck lol.

Why not, if you break something it will all be covered.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:45 PM   #23
Mrallank is on a distinguished road
Mrallank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
http://youtu.be/C3p2dEPz8UQ

One day, my buddy (frontier owner) and I had a friendly conversation about who's truck was more of a truck. I know, I know, these conversations never end well. He was trying to convince me that his 07 frontier, 2x4, open rear, was more of a truck than mine... and more American. Somehow, 'Merica is always brought into truck convos. Needless to say, we finally put an end to the convo with a little pull. I think that even without the LSD in the rear, I would have still won.

Of course, after we pulled, he said it wasn't fair that I had LSD and he was open. Typical frontier owner!! Always complaining or coming up with an excuse after they loose a battle! He knew i had that rear before we began the pull... oh well!!
I knew the red truck was gonna win
Old 09-16-2013, 06:34 PM   #24
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Of course the taco beats the frontier...this isn't Consumer Reports after they started accepting bribes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrallank View Post
I knew the red truck was gonna win
Old 09-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #25
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Entertaining vid, thanks for sharing! Tacoz fer da mathafackin win!
Subbed for other pull vids.