LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Tacoma vs Frontier

Old 05-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #1
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma vs Frontier

http://youtu.be/C3p2dEPz8UQ

One day, my buddy (frontier owner) and I had a friendly conversation about who's truck was more of a truck. I know, I know, these conversations never end well. He was trying to convince me that his 07 frontier, 2x4, open rear, was more of a truck than mine... and more American. Somehow, 'Merica is always brought into truck convos. Needless to say, we finally put an end to the convo with a little pull. I think that even without the LSD in the rear, I would have still won.

Of course, after we pulled, he said it wasn't fair that I had LSD and he was open. Typical frontier owner!! Always complaining or coming up with an excuse after they loose a battle! He knew i had that rear before we began the pull... oh well!!
Old 05-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #3
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

At the end of the day, it was all good fun!
Old 05-11-2013, 11:09 AM   #4
Matt719 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Matt719's Tacoma Gallery
Thats funny my dad has a frontier and he always says Id invite you but I dont think your tacoma will keep up with the frontier hahaha

Taco is king!

Old 05-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #5
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaha thats awesome dylan
Old 05-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma ftmfw
Old 05-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #7
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 05-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #9
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
...and your truck looks better too!
Old 05-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #10
The Red Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
...and your truck looks better too!
It's all in the lighting
Old 05-11-2013, 11:54 AM   #11
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
yes, of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
It's all in the lighting
Old 05-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #12
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
I've had both a frontier and tacoma, had the frontier first. It was a great truck, ran it thru some pretty harsh stuff and it took a heck of a beating. But I can def say now that I own a tacoma, the toyota is way faster and has a much smaller turning radius. Just my .02 .
Old 05-11-2013, 12:25 PM   #13
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
That's funny!
Old 05-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #17
Not a Taco, but a truck lover :)
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! But I would blame those lopros on the frontier first
Old 05-13-2013, 03:55 AM   #18
Master
pikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpikachu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
pikachu's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

I will never buy a Nissan (okay, maybe if the GTR were cheaper)...

Love,
Pikachu
Old 05-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #19
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone see the tacoma vs dodge hemi 1500 tug a war on you tube that video is nuts tacoma won lol
Old 05-15-2013, 04:09 PM   #20
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I pulled my friends F250 powerstroke with my Taco. Sure he wasn't on the gas and when he just got into partial throttle he stopped my momentum and started pulling me, but that's besides the point.

He wants to see how my new Tundra fairs but I know he'd still win and I'm not doing such tomfoolery with a brand new truck lol.