Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

My URD/Magnaflow video

Old 09-03-2007, 10:17 AM   #1
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
My URD/Magnaflow video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syftuWjG2hw

Old 09-03-2007, 12:55 PM   #2
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
With the tailpipe cut at the axle, have you noticed any over heating to the underside of the truck bed?
Old 09-03-2007, 01:36 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Nice

Man your truck looks nice bro and the sound i like alot, thats what im looking for, i give that 2 thumbs up!
Old 09-04-2007, 12:07 PM   #4
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by reid View Post
With the tailpipe cut at the axle, have you noticed any over heating to the underside of the truck bed?
Naw. The tailpipe outlet is a good 1 foot away from the bed and suspension. It's aimed toward the ground too.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:44 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
pb class act all the way as usuall thank you for the very good sound bite. You should have nailed the horns on the last pass for a surprize. Sounds very good. I like the idea of tail pipes dumping after the axle. Everyone is doing the dual out the back and i have seen the behind the axle one other time.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:30 PM   #6
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
You should have nailed the horns on the last pass for a surprize.
I actually planned on doing this, but I forgot until after we were done recording. Doh.

I love my train horns. I blow them at somebody almost every day.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:24 AM   #7
the bored boarder is on a distinguished road
the bored boarder's Tacoma Gallery
I put on a flow master kit in my tacoma. If u feel the bottom of the box after a long drive it is quite hot i noticed.(not to happy with the sound of it though)
Old 09-09-2007, 10:52 PM   #8
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
the bored boarder: where in BC are you from. I haven't seen any 6"lifts inthe lower mainland yet.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:15 AM   #9
Silver_Jim is on a distinguished road
Silver_Jim's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Silver_Jim Send a message via Yahoo to Silver_Jim
Your trucks looks great and has a nice sound. I am sure that URD sent you back some ponies... Wow. Good stuff. BTW, how much room do you in your bed with the CAP on? Curious.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:59 AM   #10
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Well, I have been looking at getting an aftermarket muffler. twoarezee suggested that I go with MagnaFlow, and after hearing that - I agree!

I just wonder how much different the 2.7L will sound with the MagnaFlow than the 4.0L...

Thanks for the video! That is awesome!
Old 10-31-2008, 08:59 PM   #11
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
damn dude your truck sounds perfect man, i saw u truck on youtube the first time and i fell in love with the sound, its cool were in the same forum