Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Tacoma 0-60 Stock vs. Modified

Old 02-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma 0-60 Stock vs. Modified

This is for users to see what a tacoma can do stock or modified. The first movie is my truck stock and the second is it modified with a TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust and URD Mass Air Flow Sensor Calibrator. Enjoy!

Please tell me what you think!!!!

Stock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m91MgnoSpjs

Modified
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNQFy...eature=channel
Old 02-21-2009, 12:09 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty good improvement!
Old 02-21-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good dude!
Old 02-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Pretty good improvement!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Looks good dude!
Thanks guys.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:54 AM   #5
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Thats cool, Did you hook up the MAF Sensor yourself?
Old 02-26-2009, 08:41 AM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Thats cool, Did you hook up the MAF Sensor yourself?
Yea for the most part. I had to ask Gadget for help and he came to the house for a few minutes but it was a quick fix that if I took my time I wouldn't have made. You should be fine if you are thinking about getting one.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #7
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Yea for the most part. I had to ask Gadget for help and he came to the house for a few minutes but it was a quick fix that if I took my time I wouldn't have made. You should be fine if you are thinking about getting one.
Cool I would like to do one.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Cool I would like to do one.
It's worth it for you.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #9
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Great Job. Very impressive.