LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

X-Runner vs Charger SRT-8 Super Bee

Old 03-03-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
X-Runner vs Charger SRT-8 Super Bee

SRT-8 gets a .5 second jump off the line, I still walk him down and pass him.

On a side note, the truck is faster now, trapped over 106mph last time. And fastest ET in the 13.3's.

13.54 @ 103.71 VS Charger SRT-8 Super Bee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvLJl3SG7BQ
Old 03-03-2009, 10:33 AM   #2
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
damn i want my sport to beat an srt-8 charger!
Old 03-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #3
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
TRD S/C with bolt-ons and a good tune my friend.

PS.. I'm still on the stock pulley.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:50 AM   #4
Nor*Cal

trust me ive been seriously thinking about putting an s/c on my truck its very tempting for sure.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:22 PM   #5
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
that is sooooo slow dude. you need to work on that
Old 03-03-2009, 04:26 PM   #6
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up

F'n Awesome
Old 03-03-2009, 04:44 PM   #7
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
that is sooooo slow dude. you need to work on that
Ahhh..... not fair!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #8
Nor*Cal

super werty you gonna come make my truck faster then that or what haha
Old 03-03-2009, 05:45 PM   #10
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
super werty you gonna come make my truck faster then that or what haha
uh? come over there and watch you buy parts? sure

you got 4x4, so youve got a huge head start...literally
Old 03-03-2009, 06:37 PM   #11
Nor*Cal

haha yeah seriously, all you need is the s/c or what? i havnt heard a taco with a s/c and exhaust, i have the flowmaster 40 series on my truck and wanna know what it would sound like.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:49 PM   #12
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
nice nice nice!!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #13
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Dude...I want your X-Runner. That is badass!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:59 PM   #14
Sleeper 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
haha yeah seriously, all you need is the s/c or what? i havnt heard a taco with a s/c and exhaust, i have the flowmaster 40 series on my truck and wanna know what it would sound like.
youll need all the bolt ons and the supercharger to be as fast as myself and xrunnit

I am in the process of making a new video, I will include some exhaust clips. should be done by this weekend
Old 03-03-2009, 08:00 PM   #15
Nor*Cal

that would be great, well ill see what kind of money ill have after my tax return and then ill think about the s/c
Old 03-04-2009, 04:45 AM   #16
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Cool video man thanks for posting, almost makes me miss my X-Runner.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:28 AM   #17
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Here is another vid... this one I had a bad launch and got caught not paying attention. The silverado ended up getting a 1 second head start on me (I ran a 13.616 @ 106.8 with a 2.285 60')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImNRFKzKamU
Old 03-04-2009, 06:43 PM   #18
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Hahaha! I like him gone and you're sitting there then you catch him by the end. Priceless.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:10 AM   #19
Life is good.
glhsracer is on a distinguished road
glhsracer's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to glhsracer
Very impressive!
Old 04-02-2009, 06:22 AM   #20
Creedmoor Connections
carolinyens will become famous soon enough
carolinyens's Tacoma Gallery
If I only had the money to get that new URD kit. mmmmmm speed. If your not first your last.