LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Alaska trail run

Old 08-08-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
Natidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really nice

Name: Luke
Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
Alaska trail run

Went out to play last night and found a few new trails and a nice camping spot. May post a couple of more vids later.

http://youtu.be/vqDSOqljl9I
Old 08-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
MSully is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Sully
MSully's Tacoma Gallery
Nati! looks like a good time. I have been trying to find more trails around here but it all seems to be word of mouth and ohh its over there (pointing in a random direction).

Do you know where a lot of the trails are? It would be kinda cool if we could put something together for our 907 group so we can hit more than the common ones.

I was thinking directions with a google map point for trail head and then maybe a scale for difficulty plus maybe a type of trail like woodlands, rocks, mud or scenic

Just some thoughts....

But back to the main question, do you know where the hot spots are?

Thanks!
Old 08-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #3

Air Force:
MSully's Tacoma Gallery
Well I still would like to know where you went but I found Anna's trail list...
Old 08-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
Natidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really niceNatidog is just really nice

Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
Can't really say I know where the hot spots are. I usually just go for drives and try to find trails. Sometimes it's just fun to go looking for them.

I like your Google maps idea, but maybe not on Google maps. I use Maverick for Android because the way points and tracks are so easy.
Old 08-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #5

Air Force:
MSully's Tacoma Gallery
Alright. I was reading Anna's trail info and didnt come up with a whole lot of anything that I didnt already know. Just seems like she ran into the same problem of lack of information. Great effort though I like the direction she was headed.

So where was the spot of the video? I have been wanting to head out to an open area like that. Also what is this Maverick for droid? An app?
Old 08-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #6

Natidog's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. Uses Microsoft and map quest maps. The maps aren't as good as Google, but I like the software better.

That trail is by the Lucky Shot Mine in Hatcher's. Make sure you have sliders if you head out there. Also, I'm game to go down there anytime you like.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #7

Air Force:
MSully's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I need to get sliders hooked up soon. I joined the 907 thread too late to get in on the Brute Force group buy. I will most likely be going all Brute Force just need to get the wifes ok. Since we are going on Vacation soon it will most likely wait until sometime in Sept. I will need to hook up with you and head out there though.