Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Molybdenite Peak, BC

Old 08-26-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Molybdenite Peak, BC

Video from a trail we did south of Lillooet, BC. 9000ft elevation, glacier peak. 2nd part is a little hard to watch, was a lot of sharp corners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8FC9y_CU8A

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s8FC9y_CU8A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 08-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
Gregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gregman's Tacoma Gallery
Cool video. I'm a little dizzy after all that fast forwarding though
Old 08-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yup, a little.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #4
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Oh My God, I loved this! The pace was great (I wouldn't mind a tad bit slower) especially watching the clouds move overhead. I love you camera work--showing off the majesty of those mountains. Lastly thanks for keeping the camera up high so the landscape could be enjoyed--I can't stand the videos people take from their sliders--you can't see squat and who cares about watching your tire tread . Nice work!
Old 09-02-2013, 09:18 PM   #5
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
very nice! I heard there was some nice views to explore up there
Old 09-02-2013, 10:54 PM   #6
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Thanks guys, I won't take credit for the filming tho, you can see my rig in front. My friend with a FJ filmed all this, just too good not to share.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #7
MrMaxWeld is on a distinguished road
MrMaxWeld's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome video! Thats just the way I like videos, great music that isnt death metal and the fast forward takes you through the whole trip. Cool video
Old 08-15-2014, 11:16 AM   #8
BCTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
BCTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Planning on going to molybdenite next Friday for the weekend. Anyone want to join?
Have 3 trucks so far. PM me.